Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

Alan Gordon Pardew can f*** the f*** off even suggesting that Shola might be a better option than Cisse. Sackless t***.

He suggested that? The guy is getting delusional. He needs his Christmas ham ffs and fast.

Guest malandro

The article is all over the place to be fair, it starts off saying that Cisse has 2 games to start scoring then says that Alan Pardew stopped short of giving an ultimatum to the striker, how does that work?

The Shola stuff is “But there does come a point when I have to say ‘OK, let’s try something new.’ Shola is knocking on the door at the minute. He wants to have a go and that’s something I will need to look closely at over the next couple of games.”

Something new being lumping long balls at Shola?

The NE football press are embarrassing.

I'm feeling quite confident about this game which probably isn't good.

I'm the opposite, think they've hit something like form at a really bad time for us, and their team on paper is a lot better than their league position suggests.

Guest Geordiesned

Been told that match was in doubt first thing this morning due to heavy overnight rain but definitely ON now since rain has eased.

I'm the opposite, think they've hit something like form at a really bad time for us, and their team on paper is a lot better than their league position suggests.

We're not playing them on paper, we're playing them on grass and I have seen nothing of them this season to make me think that we can't win.  Saggy face has them more organised but they still look poor as a team.

Guest neesy111

They're poor defensively, always likely to concede. Even if Man City were sitting back 2nd half last week that same type of intensity we showed with the crowd up and they'll struggle to keep us out.

We look likely to concede in most games tbf nowadays.

They're poor defensively, always likely to concede. Even if Man City were sitting back 2nd half last week that same type of intensity we showed with the crowd up and they'll struggle to keep us out.

Remember last season when we had 14 clean sheets :(

Guest neesy111

Remember last season when we had 14 clean sheets :(

2 this season so far in the league.

Guest neesy111

They haven't won away for over an year, no doubt we'll roll out the red carpet for them as we've done in the past against teams with similar records.