Newcastle United vs. Queens Park Rangers - 22/12/12 @ 3pm (No TV)

Decky

Need to put it in my signature but believing what Pardew says in the media is like planning out your last day on earth yesterday.

I didn't say anything about believing what he says, he talks complete shit and that's well established. He just needs to shut the fuck up.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Not too confident about today anyway, they are bottom of the league or so but they have quite a few names who are definitely supposed to be worthy of EPL status. What they needed was confidence and the first win, and since Redknapp took over they got both. Tough game today, and not only because we're shit at the moment.

This game feels the same as the Wigan match, a game we should really win comfortably, but the pressure of expectation may get to the players and cause the fans to get restless. Hopefully the players hold their nerves and decisions go our way like they did against Wigan...

Guest bimpy474

After reading some of the stuff Pardew has said in last couple of days i think this idiot is going to go back to 4-4-2 for this game. Really beginning to hate him like.