Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Until a few weeks ago I wouldn't have minded using Marveaux as a make weight but completely against it now. Remy may take time to acclimatise and we need Marveaux now. Besides would be awful business anyway as if he keeps playing like he is now Marveaux will be worth more in the summer

We don't have the time or money to fuck around on a 4 or 5 player transfer merry go round. If Ba is leaving then Remy should be bought. Marveaux is desperately needed and shouldn't leave. Right back seems to be sorted with Debuchy, we still need a decent centre back.

Douglas seems to think this will happen regardless of Ba's situation :yao:

Wouldn't that be something? Now if only I could be confident Douglas isn't just guessing and actually has genuine reason to think that it might happen.

Douglas seems to think this will happen regardless of Ba's situation :yao:

Wouldn't that be something? Now if only I could be confident Douglas isn't just guessing and actually has genuine reason to think that it might happen.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

@elmarcosmasonos No fee agreed but interest still alive. Will re-start talks after weekend, I understand.

@Kriss_Nufc Still a bit away. May know more after weekend: won't be done in next few days, I don't think.

@nufcnathan_1995 @ash_perry2579 @SSNRadio Thanks Ash. Yeah, I think they want Remy regardless. Still a way to go on it but optimism abt it

Can't tell if he is guessing or has genuine info from the club tbh :lol: all very cryptic as per usual.

Guest pintofscottsellers

it would be ridiculous to get rid of Marveaux, he's starting to find his feat in this league, can we not build a squad ffs.

it would be ridiculous to get rid of Marveaux, he's starting to find his feat in this league, can we not build a squad ffs.

Getting rid of anyone is utterly stupid but can see why they want a player + cash deal, this is not an easy window to do business in.

I love the idea that throwing unwanted players into transfer deals has any chance of working. You go Harry.

Also heard Harry quoted as saying he 'hates the January window' on the radio today. Aye, right. Like Jimmy Saville hates a children's ward.

:lol: :lol:

I love the idea that throwing unwanted players into transfer deals has any chance of working. You go Harry.

Also heard Harry quoted as saying he 'hates the January window' on the radio today. Aye, right. Like Jimmy Saville hates a children's ward.

:spit: