Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope his fucking heart explodes on his debut.

This could have a massive impact on us in the relegation battle.

He could keep them up.

No blame on NUFC here for me other than to say it would have been nice to have had this tied up for Jan 1st perhaps before he could have his head turned by saggy bollocks.

Hey ho.

Guest firetotheworks

When has moving for money ever really worked out for a club and player?

Yaya Toure, Makalele etc

They went to teams that were fighting for titles. They had an aim. Look at Brolin, Owen etc. The players that gave that up for teams going nowhere. Obviously we're not either, and it's not really having a go at QPR (although I detest Redknapp) but we've got more to offer than fucking QPR. We should always have more to offer than them.

I would love it if QPR went down. They wont though. Should have gone last season

They will. Players motivated solely by money fighting relegation never ends well.

They'll get a nice little payday too when they are relegated. New club, new signing on fee. They have no reason at all to fight relegation.

I would love it if QPR went down. They wont though. Should have gone last season

They will. Players motivated solely by money fighting relegation never ends well.

They'll get a nice little payday too when they are relegated. New club, new signing on fee. They have no reason at all to fight relegation.

Just need to show enough promise to get a decent move, like Ba did.

Just need to show enough promise to get a decent move, like Ba did.

And Michael Owen.

In a normal world (without Pardew) we would be zipping the ball around between HBA, Cabaye, Debuchy, Marveaux etc and flying up the league table. In that setup I think Remy would fit in and be a success.

I don't think he's the type of player that anyone in a hard core relegation scrap needs though, maybe I'm wrong but I think he's a huge gamble in that scenario.

We don't know what QPR have offered, we assume its a lot more but it might simply be a case of them including a relegation clause and us refusing to. Also possible Llambias has been a total arsehole to his agent. He has got form for this.

Find it hilarious that Harry came in moaning about the crazy wages QPR have been offering players then with his first signing offers silly money for Remy. Sure he'll do fine for a club that has signed about 20 players in two years who all I'm sure would put their lives of the line for the club.