Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd personally play Gouffran up front with Remy left and Ben Arfa on the right. Gouffran probably could do with a rest first like.

I'd start Cisse up front and move Remy back to the left.

Prefer him on the left as he gets too isolated being the lone front man. Saying that it's something Pardew needs to address as that's something that happens to whoever is the loan striker.

Our squad is crying out for a real target forward. Some big hulking b****** who can hold the ball up and allow the likes of Remy, Gouff, and HBA to cut in from the outside and pick it up. Gomis at the very least could provide that.

This really. Alone and isolated, he's never going to have the same impact. It's just not his game at all.

Guest palnese

I'd personally play Gouffran up front with Remy left and Ben Arfa on the right. Gouffran probably could do with a rest first like.

I'd start Cisse up front and move Remy back to the left.

I'd rather recall Campbell.

Prefer him on the left as he gets too isolated being the lone front man. Saying that it's something Pardew needs to address as that's something that happens to whoever is the loan striker.

Our squad is crying out for a real target forward. Some big hulking b****** who can hold the ball up and allow the likes of Remy, Gouff, and HBA to cut in from the outside and pick it up. Gomis at the very least could provide that.

Got Shola whats your problem

You're so right, Slim.

I have to say that I'm having my doubts about him of late, maybe he was in a purple patch of form when he signed, just like Cisse. Who is the real Loic Remy, he was out of form in France before he joined QPR ? Or is it just as simple as we are using him ineffectively ? But he's had chances of late and not took them.

I'm certainly not as bothered now as I was at the start of the season that he's likely not coming back next year. Hopefully he's just in a bit of a bad patch for form and normnal service will resume soon, if not, then I would rather we concentrate on developing our own players and playing them ahead of him tbh, in the meaningless end of season we have in store for us :(

Too reliant on him for goals - when he doesn't score we tend to lose as recent results indicate. Need others to start chipping in although a signing or two would certainly help.

Tbh others are chipping in. Cabaye has more goals than him since the Man Utd game, Gouffran has the same amount. Hes just not thriving upfront atm.

I have to say that I'm having my doubts about him of late, maybe he was in a purple patch of form when he signed, just like Cisse. Who is the real Loic Remy, he was out of form in France before he joined QPR ? Or is it just as simple as we are using him ineffectively ? But he's had chances of late and not took them.

I'm certainly not as bothered now as I was at the start of the season that he's likely not coming back next year. Hopefully he's just in a bit of a bad patch for form and normnal service will resume soon, if not, then I would rather we concentrate on developing our own players and playing them ahead of him tbh, in the meaningless end of season we have in store for us :(

He wasn't out of form, he was injured.... the season before he scored 20 goals.

Its pretty obvious really, as already mentioned by quite a few people he's just not a natural CF..... he's best when running at defenders so is much better on the left of a front 3 or playing off an actual CF.

Either get him back on the left or buy an actual CF he can play off.

I don't understand how a professional footballer can be so bad on their left foot or at least have so little confidence in their left foot. I have seen average amateur footballers who can kick the ball off both feet yet a high proportion of professional footballers can't seem to do it

Too reliant on him for goals - when he doesn't score we tend to lose as recent results indicate. Need others to start chipping in although a signing or two would certainly help.

Tbh others are chipping in. Cabaye has more goals than him since the Man Utd game, Gouffran has the same amount. Hes just not thriving upfront atm.

Not recently though. We need competition up front better than Shola and Cisse.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has been decent in general and has something about him, but like Sissoko he is quite average as a footballer and relies on his physical attributes more than anything. If he doesn't sign I wouldn't be too gutted. He isn't a patch on Ba.