Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no way their attack is better minus Suarez. They'd have to score 90 odd goals again. Very unlikely.

haven't improved their defense either or really been linked with any player who would improve it that I can remember anyway, obviously they have the money to but do they have the intent?

Liverpool need to shore up their defense and get naturally better players long term to play central. Gerrard will always be a declining asset and Henderson is still a ? In my opinion as is last year an anomaly ?

There's no way their attack is better minus Suarez. They'd have to score 90 odd goals again. Very unlikely.

I think Suarez is irreplaceable tbh. They can buy all the Remys and Lallanas they like but their first team is still going to be weaker.

I know it's lazy but the Bale situation comes to mind. He was the difference between them being a top 4 contender and a good top 7 team. Suarez was the difference between a title contender and a top 4 contender.

I know it's lazy but the Bale situation comes to mind. He was the difference between them being a top 4 contender and a good top 7 team. Suarez was the difference between a title contender and a top 4 contender.

It's a good point and you may well be right. I think Liverpool have a bit more about them than Spurs did after losing Bale, but we'll see.

You may be right, just a massive ask for Sturridge to match or better last season, Remy/Markovic/Lambert to match or better Suarez...throw in the fact Arsenal & Man U look like they'll be stronger, I could see them about 6th.

Good business getting Borini out and Remy in for a 6m profit but I don't think he's what they need. I'm amazed Wenger hasn't signed him.

Surplus to requirements when they got Sanchez, probably.

:lol: Nut absolutely loves writing Liverpool off and downplaying their achievements

Yep, don't think I'll be far off though. Happy to say I'm wrong if they're challenging for the title again.

Good business getting Borini out and Remy in for a 6m profit but I don't think he's what they need. I'm amazed Wenger hasn't signed him.

I get that, I just think Arsenal would suit his style better and they are still a little short in goal scoring strikers.

I get that, I just think Arsenal would suit his style better and they are still a little short in goal scoring strikers.

Apparently Arsenal and Spurs pulled out due to wage demands.

You may be right, just a massive ask for Sturridge to match or better last season, Remy/Markovic/Lambert to match or better Suarez...throw in the fact Arsenal & Man U look like they'll be stronger, I could see them about 6th.

There's no way they're finishing below 5th. They're miles ahead of Spurs.

Agree they will struggle compared to last season (based on the team they have right now). Feel like a lot of people are downplaying the impact Suarez's departure will have. He was the best player in the league last season by some distance.

Also agree they will not finish lower than 5th. Personally think they will be battling for 4th with Man Utd.

Agree they will struggle compared to last season (based on the team they have right now). Feel like a lot of people are downplaying the impact Suarez's departure will have. He was the best player in the league last season by some distance.

Also agree they will not finish lower than 5th. Personally think they will be battling for 4th with Man Utd.

Hardly surprising tbf, they have an extremely good record without Suarez and what a lot of people ignore is before last season Liverpool were finishing outside the top 6 with Suarez and it changed because they got him sufficient help.

It's not surprising that people think they won't fall apart without him as there's lots of evidence which point to the contrary. The only way they finish outside the top 4 is if Man U invest significantly on 3 or 4 players, no one else are anywhere close or have the potential to be anywhere close.

Even then it wouldn't surprise me if someone else falls out the top 4 and not them, Suarez was brilliant for them but they were nowhere near the one man team some are describing them to be.

Liverpool were top of the table when Suarez came back from suspension, they'll be fine.

Missing one very important difference this time around.

Champyuuuuns Leeeeeague and everyone will park the bus. Won't be top three IMO.