Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're getting Pato?

Hit a stumbling block apparently.  Even then is he an out and out striker?

Is Remy? They've chosen to play a non-scoring Hazard as a false nine instead of him

Is Loic Remy a striker?

Is there literally nobody else ?

Seen numerous rumours saying Chelsea are trying to cancel Falcao's loan, rather then having to loan Remy out as they want to keep him.

Unsurprising really. Makes sense.

Leicester looking elsewhere also apparently.

Leicester City have now made a €16m bid for AC Milan's French striker Mbaye Niang, Milan are considering it, according to @DiMarzio.

Seen numerous rumours saying Chelsea are trying to cancel Falcao's loan, rather then having to loan Remy out as they want to keep him.

Unsurprising really. Makes sense.

Leicester looking elsewhere also apparently.

Leicester City have now made a €16m bid for AC Milan's French striker Mbaye Niang, Milan are considering it, according to @DiMarzio.

Seen they were linked with Pelle for £5m. I'd have him here in a heartbeat for that price.

Seen they were linked with Pelle for £5m. I'd have him here in a heartbeat for that price.

didn't pelle get a lot of his goals for southampton from crosses out wide?

we can't cross

http://i.imgur.com/LeVxlxx.gif

we can't cross

You've got this.

since the 2012/2013 season townsend has 3 PL goal assists, 6 in all competitions

we can't cross

Brilliant use of that.

I think that Costa injury might have blown any chances of a Remy deal going through unless the Pato deal is still on.

I think that Costa injury might have blown any chances of a Remy deal going through unless the Pato deal is still on.

He's back training, isn't he?  Not like that complete and utter shithouse to fake something :lol: 

It's just a hunch, but I think we'll get Remy.  He'd be my number one choice, as I think he's exactly what we need and he's done it for us already.

Don't know why he'd need to take a wage cut.  If its a loan why would we have a problem paying his wage?  Its not like we're taking on a big contract over several years, don't see the issue.

I meant if it was a permanent signing.

Newcastle will give West Brom until the weekend to relax their stance on Saido Berahino - and will move for Loic Remy if they continue refusing to sell.

Whatever could possibly go wrong.

The problem is, we aren't in a position to fanny around.

Whether we go for Berahino or Remy, we ask the clubs what they want and we agree to it. We could really do with getting a striker in 4 weeks ago.

This is all too familiar. We're headed towards yet another straw-clutching Deadline Day let-down.

Hiddink has seemingly confirmed that Pato is coming. He's also spoke of a calf injury for Remy which is totally real and not a coincidence at all.

:lol: Which he picked up when he slipped on the remnants of Ba's exploded knee.