Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't see him leaving Lundun town but he would be what we need. Can play up top or be fantastic out wide too.

He clearly doesn't think of us as anything but a fallback. That said he will play for money and has always been professional on the pitch even if he has no attachment to the clubs he plays for.

Mitrovic

Remy                                Perez

Wijnaldum

Shelvey                    Sissoko

Play a true 4-3-3, which we haven't been able to do since Ba-Cisse-Benny.

I don't think we will drop Mitro so easily either. Think it would also be the start of a cabella/thauvin end if we do. We will break any confidence he is building.

As much as I rate Mitrovic as a prospect, he really needs replacing in the side as our main striker or else we will be relegated.

Using the lad wisely from the bench and letting him know he has a longer term future with us (dependant on development), will help him much more than him constantly missing chances in such a high pressured and desperate situation imo.

We need goals now and at this stage he isn't offering them.

A strike force of Remy, Perez and him would be a very promising combination, especially with Armstrong away and getting a good grounding too...

Mitrovic

Wijnaldum

no townsend (and no colback) in there

Mitrovic

Wijnaldum

no townsend (and no colback) in there

:lol: I don't expect Steve to be as erudite as I am.

Mitrovic

Wijnaldum

Townsend on the left and Remy in place of Mitrovic and that looks quite interesting.

We badly need a striker we can, at least, bring on for the last 20-30 mins if we're chasing/Mitrovic is struggling. Regardless of who it is. No surprise that our slight upturn in results came when we had options for a change off the bench.

It would be madness not to bring Remy in if he's willing to come back here. Looks like Chelsea will release him if they get Pato, it's just a case of whether he'd choose us over a team like Palace.

I like Mitro a lot, but tbh his lack of goals for a striker is something we can't afford right now in our position, we need Remy (or another striker who we can rely upon to put the ball in the back of the net). Vital we get this one "over the line" if we want to stay up IMO.

I want Remy, but even he doesn't score every chance. Mitro is getting what, two chances a week?

Remy is much better at creating chances than Mitro though. Sign Remy and I would feel fairly comfortable of staying up. Loan would be perfect IMO, then splash the cash for someone else in the summer.