Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why would he ever want to sign for us?  Must have much better options and he has already witnessed are shambles of a club once.

None of these so called better options have come in for him as yet and scoring 9 or 10 goals for us would surely give him more chance of going to the Euros than sitting on Chelsea's bench would. Puts himself in the shop window for the summer as well.

I never got the impression he disliked the club, quite the opposite, despite being a mercenary. He seemed to enjoy it here, knew the fans loved him.

However we were a mess, then Liverpool were linked and that was that. Cant blame him for talking to them and then signing for Chelsea. If he wants to stay in London then Palace are his best bet, but they're still strongly linked with Adebayor. I don't think he'd be as unwilling as some think to come back here. 

Tbf I really no nothing about Berahino but I'm confident that Remy would score goals.

I'm not after watching him today. Looks like he's spent the last six months on a Caribbean beach. Now I can understand why Chelsea might be willing to let him go out on loan.

Aye, he looked a bit rusty yesterday mind.

Tbf I really no nothing about Berahino but I'm confident that Remy would score goals.

I'm the opposite really. I think Remy is spent now as someone else mentioned. I don't think we'll sign Berahino, I don't think he's as good as his fee suggests but I think he'd do enough to keep us up.

To stand any chance of staying up I reckon we need Remy, on loan, or bought, Berahino and Townsend.

If we don't get all three (Remy, Berahino and Townsend) we stand no chance at all of staying up?

The more the merrier like but Remy alone would already give us a good chance.

Keen to come back according to the Daily Mail.

Hope so.

Of course it's the Mail :lol: so maybe a tad unreliable but he would improve our chances significantly.

Craig Hope has been pretty spot on regarding Newcastle news tbh.

Aye - he has. Would be very happy with Remy. Would need to sort his hair out though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mirror reckons he's going to Palace if Pato joins Chelsea.

Doubt it, he was one of the Pardew dressing room critics.