Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remy is a fantastic footballer. Unlike Cisse, he is the type of player that will always trouble the defence. It is notable however, that he has been off form or injured for quite a while now. We need someone to improve the side the moment they arrive, and I just hope he can return to his previous level with immediacy. Rumors have been linking Maiga with a move back to l'OM when Remy goes. That sounds decent business as well, IMO.

Can still see us signing Danny Graham as Bests repoacement.

that would be ideal.

Very pleased Remy looks like coming in - he was the player I wanted us to go for in the summer while the club was wasting time going after Carroll. What a folly that turned out to be.

However, and i don't mean to be negative - Pardew will now have to work with two strikers who look completely off form and low on confidence in Remy and Cisse. He has to get at least one of them firing to keep us up now.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Loïc Rémy just left OM squad at Sochaux. He said goodbye to all his teammates. #NUFC

Let's not fuck up the contract talks now, please

I don't think we do it that way around tbh.

Not sure many do these days.

“You can’t force someone to agree a contract, you can only put your best case forward and your best offer forward and go from there.

“If you put yourself in the ­position of the agent and you have a player that is desirable, and a really good club comes in and a lesser side comes in as well, you sometimes have the impression – because of the interest and the media coverage – that an even bigger one will come in for your player. So why sign early?

“Even if terms have been agreed, they are waiting to see if a more attractive project becomes available.

Pardew quotes from a few days ago, probably in terms of the Remy situation.

It's forecast for snow in Newcastle tonight, it would be fucking typical for his flight to Newcastle to be cancelled :lol:

Or for him not to be able to escape back to France

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/Bigtool4u/gricnh.gif

Guest VanBarduck

he's been underperforming this season , injuries didn't help him , but his record last season 26goals and 6 assists , that's pretty good ..

Guest bimpy474

It's forecast for snow in Newcastle tonight, it would be fucking typical for his flight to Newcastle to be cancelled :lol:

Or for him not to be able to escape back to France

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/Bigtool4u/gricnh.gif

The hair :lol:

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Loïc Rémy just left OM squad at Sochaux. He said goodbye to all his teammates. #NUFC

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/yes-fight-fight.gif

Guest bimpy474

It's forecast for snow in Newcastle tonight, it would be f***ing typical for his flight to Newcastle to be cancelled :lol:

I love snow.

Me too  :smitten:, we are due a lot down here tomorrow apparently.