Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

someone posted on Fb that its done and he will sign a 5 and half years deal and will wear number 11..  but of course its on FB  which prolly makes it bullsh*t

Ha! That's the best use of txt tlk I've ever seen. Brilliant.

Get the f*** in! Think he'll be a terrific signing, just what we need; someone who can play both on the wings and up front if Cissé is injured.

Not to mention a bit of pace, something we lack. Anyway apparently in £s this is 8.7m.  :lol:

So basically if we did get the full 7.5m from Ba, Ashley only spent 1.2m on Remy.  :lol:

:lol: So that's all right, then? Everyone's a winner?

Guest bimpy474

Fully expecting Lee Ryder to pop up in the next ten mins and say these rumours are "wide of the mark"

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Arrival of Remy would provide #nufc with big boost but they still need a couple more in

Well I for one am delighted we're 'spunking' money on this expensive player. In fact I don't even care if he's any good, spending loads of money is all I care about.

I was initially delighted and excited at the prospect of signing a French international then now it may become a reality I am resorting to my learned behaviour of doubt, suspicion and feelings of anger that we haven't spent more.  I will therefore be undermining him at every opportunity so that if he proves to be unsuccsessful I can rest easy that I knew all along.

Fully expecting Lee Ryder to pop up in the next ten mins and say these rumours are "wide of the mark"

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Arrival of Remy would provide #nufc with big boost but they still need a couple more in

Never stops whinging at the club that lad. #unrealisticexpectations

Well I for one am delighted we're 'spunking' money on this expensive player. In fact I don't even care if he's any good, spending loads of money is all I care about.

I was initially delighted and excited at the prospect of signing a French international then now it may become a reality I am resorting to my learned behaviour of doubt, suspicion and feelings of anger that we haven't spent more.  I will therefore be undermining him at every opportunity so that if he proves to be unsuccsessful I can rest easy that I knew all along.

Arf. :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Thanks for that, Lee.

Get the f*** in! Think he'll be a terrific signing, just what we need; someone who can play both on the wings and up front if Cissé is injured.

Not to mention a bit of pace, something we lack. Anyway apparently in £s this is 8.7m.  :lol:

So basically if we did get the full 7.5m from Ba, Ashley only spent 1.2m on Remy.  :lol:

:lol: So that's all right, then? Everyone's a winner?

Well yeah, i'm just amazed how he consistently does it :lol: great when it comes off but ridiculously frustrating when it doesn't.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Even if this was true I'm quite concerned: a player who'd rather stay in a poor league with a pointless club than coming to EPL might not be what we need in a relegation battle...

That sounds incredibly arrogant. :lol:

It was supposed to :lol:

Actually, I replaced the original words I had chosen with "poor" and "pointless" before posting to be less harsh :lol:

Guest ItalianMagpie

I'd put the French League on par with Serie A anyway.

Which is why it's a poor league. What's your point?  ???

@TeamOM_Officiel: Pour @lolympien_fr Remy est rentré en transit sur Marseille pour filer ensuite a Newcastle pour les formalités du transfert #TeamOM

Google translate.

@ TeamOM_Officiel: To @ lolympien_fr Remy returned to Marseille in transit then spinning in Newcastle for the transfer formalities # TeamOM

This right?

Guest bimpy474

@TeamOM_Officiel: Pour @lolympien_fr Remy est rentré en transit sur Marseille pour filer ensuite a Newcastle pour les formalités du transfert #TeamOM

This right?

oui.