Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're so easy to hit on the break when we play 4-3-3, in fairness. At times it's beyond embarrassing, and won't be remedied until we buy a CB to get Williamson out of the team and buy at least one midfielder with ability in going box-to-box.

And get Tiote back to his best/replaced.

easy to hit on the break at 4-4-2.  at any formation full stop.

We're not, though. When we play with two banks of four we're dreadful to watch because it exposes the crapness of whoever's out wide and leaves us going front to back, but we're not as easy to hit on the counter, no way in a million years.

we are easy to counter 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 because the manager thinks its really clever to put players like Cisse out wide,  its no wonder why we get exposed down the flanks.

But when we play HBA there, Pardew also gets criticised by some on here because he has the audacity to expect HBA to follow the opposition's full-back's runs. he really can't win with some.

Yep. :thup:

We're so easy to hit on the break when we play 4-3-3, in fairness. At times it's beyond embarrassing, and won't be remedied until we buy a CB to get Williamson out of the team and buy at least one midfielder with ability in going box-to-box.

And get Tiote back to his best/replaced.

easy to hit on the break at 4-4-2.  at any formation full stop.

We're not, though. When we play with two banks of four we're dreadful to watch because it exposes the crapness of whoever's out wide and leaves us going front to back, but we're not as easy to hit on the counter, no way in a million years.

we are easy to counter 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 because the manager thinks its really clever to put players like Cisse out wide,  its no wonder why we get exposed down the flanks.

But when we play HBA there, Pardew also gets criticised by some on here because he has the audacity to expect HBA to follow the opposition's full-back's runs. he really can't win with some.

Yep. :thup:

err no lol.

He can win, who complains about HBA being out wide?  Other than morons?  Hba is more than capable of holding his own out wide in 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.  I certainly have no complaints of him being there.  He's no tough tackler or what you call a typical workhorse, but he has the capacity move up and down the flanks adaquately.

Guest hatem garrincha

I'm not sure why he's fallen out of favour there this season as I haven't been paying much attention, but I've always thought he was quality when I've seen him.

He is quality.

He was a starter for the french team before his injury just before Euros. He had several setbacks after that and missed the start of the season with Marseille. Since l'OM was in good form without him, he's still on the bench...

I'm not sure why he's fallen out of favour there this season as I haven't been paying much attention, but I've always thought he was quality when I've seen him.

He is quality.

He was a starter for the french team before his injury just before Euros. He had several setbacks after that and missed the start of the season with Marseille. Since l'OM was in good form without him, he's still on the bench...

Is he better than Shola & Sammy. That's all I need to know! :)

Guest ItalianMagpie

He is quality.

How much sure are we that he is fit?  :hmm:

err no lol.

:anguish:

The rest of his post is equally embarrassing tbh. You'll find a million posts on here from folk who don't want him out wide. Both points of view have their merits.

Bottom line, as good as 4-3-3 has us looking at times, there's some big gaps in playing staff that need to be filled if we want to employ it permanently other than in a counter-attacking sense.

Guest hatem garrincha

He is quality.

he is completely fit. His problem is just confidence.

He is quality.

like our Cisse at the moment?

Guest ItalianMagpie

He is quality.

That's gonna be great for him to be thrown in a different league in the middle of the season in a relegation struggling side then :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

He is quality.

like our Cisse at the moment?

If Ba leaves and Cissé is injured, forget Shola, Remy can play central (with a lot more movement than both Ba and Cisse, even if he's not a "killer" like them -

He can also play RW, he's very fast, has a great faculty to take the "profondeur" [sorry] behind the defenders and is a very good crosser.

Seriously, Remy at Newcastle would be just great.

Guest hatem garrincha

krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Santon

Tiote

Anita                  Cabaye

Remy    Cisse        HBA

or

Krul

Anita Tiote Cabaye

HBA

Remy Cisse

With Pards, it could be :

Krul

HBA Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Remy Cisse

Guest hatem garrincha

Pace - 16

Crossing - 11

Set Pieces - Can Hit Willo 8/10

Off The Ball - 17

?

Ah ok, FM...this season...

24 caps for France / 14 goals. Not bad.

Guest bimpy474

I'm so fed up that i wouldn't care at this stage if we signed Lemmy from Motorhead as long as we pass the fucking football, so the thing doesn't have a fucking headache and pulmonary edema.

I'm sick of watching hoof and a game of statues.

Guest hatem garrincha

I'm so fed up that i wouldn't care at this stage if we signed Lemmy from Motorhead as long as we pass the f***ing football, so the thing doesn't have a f***ing headache and pulmonary edema.

I'm sick of watching hoof and a game of statues.

:lol: