Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know why everybody is getting there knickers wet, where is the surprise that a player goes where the most money is? Apart from Shearer who could have no doubt gone to Man U if he just wanted the money, Gerrard who I think had better paid options ay one point away from Liverpool and I'm sure there are one or two others out there, it's all about the money.

QPR might be a shitty little club, but they are no more likely to get relegated than we are, just as likely to win something (with our approach to the various cup competitions) and have a much better manager. I like Harry, he's a smart man pretending he's not, and gets results, and he's not particularly bothered how he gets them. They have an absolute shite team and yet they just beat Chelsea away and drew with Spurs keeping two clean sheets, something we could only dream about despite the talent we have at fuckwits disposal.

:o

I don't know why everybody is getting there knickers wet, where is the surprise that a player goes where the most money is? Apart from Shearer who could have no doubt gone to Man U if he just wanted the money, Gerrard who I think had better paid options ay one point away from Liverpool and I'm sure there are one or two others out there, it's all about the money.

QPR might be a shitty little club, but they are no more likely to get relegated than we are, just as likely to win something (with our approach to the various cup competitions) and have a much better manager. I like Harry, he's a smart man pretending he's not, and gets results, and he's not particularly bothered how he gets them. They have an absolute s**** team and yet they just beat Chelsea away and drew with Spurs keeping two clean sheets, something we could only dream about despite the talent we have at fuckwits disposal.

:o

We get upset b/c we love this club and realize we've potentially undone by that crooked bastard. We get upset b/c we 1 day we are told we have a fee agreed and his French international teammates were buzzing about him and even mentioned it in the press only hours later we find out the deal has turned and its snowballed from there. I'm glad you like Harry, I really don't know how you could. He's a corrupt man who has fucked us over numerous times.

The True answer:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/BafeGomis.jpg

The answer given:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd240lJu5lkgdr_V4fRce13mTmJr4tb4Tc_UjZkqIZ5CJ6VoEm

I'll donate a large amount of money to the forum if we can start disciplining those that post pictures of that c*** Ameobi. It's heartbreaking in a thread like this and makes us look like a pack of imbecilic buffoons to outsiders.

Guest bimpy474

SSN just said "Will there be another twist in the Loic Remy saga, find out after the break". I think I'm just getting my hopes up but there must be something new?

Nope, they said the same thing at 12. Just teasy bullshit.

I'll donate a large amount of money to the forum if we can start disciplining those that post pictures of that c*** Ameobi. It's heartbreaking in a thread like this and makes us look like a pack of imbecilic buffoons to outsiders.

Well surely the first positive levels out the negative.

Guest firetotheworks

SSN just said "Will there be another twist in the Loic Remy saga, find out after the break". I think I'm just getting my hopes up but there must be something new?

'Will there be a twist?'

*break*

45 minutes later

'Non'

It would be a bizarre time for something to happen.

What the fuck have I done like? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

What the fuck have I done like? :lol:

You know, you know full well  :angry:

'Will there be a twist?'

*break*

45 minutes later

'Non'

It would be a bizarre time for something to happen.

It's been a bizarre transfer really, if we're out of it I'd love a German club to come in and nab him. Anyone but Harry.

I doubt he'd even have heard if QPR before the summer. Sickening that a tin pot club can just go and spend willy nilly, despite having nowhere near enough resources to really fund it. I always assumed that FFP wouldn't come down on the big boys but would impact the lower level clubs that do overspend like QPR, going off comments on here tonight however, it seems I was mistaken. Absolute farce.

I doubt he'd even have heard if QPR before the summer. Sickening that a tin pot club can just go and spend willy nilly, despite having nowhere near enough resources to really fund it. I always assumed that FFP wouldn't come down on the big boys but would impact the lower level clubs that do overspend like QPR, going off comments on here tonight however, it seems I was mistaken. Absolute farce.

They haven't come into effect yet so we really don't know exactly how they'll affect any club.