Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For some reason I just don''t see this one happening. I've got a feeling it will probably be Bent and Gomis and that's our lot.

I agree! Personally i think Bent is limited as a player and would rather have someone else. Gomis and Remy rather than Gomis and Bent tbh.

For some reason I just don''t see this one happening. I've got a feeling it will probably be Bent and Gomis and that's our lot.

I don't think we'll sign those two unless we sell Cisse.  Pardew preferred one up front for the most of last season and we won't have three top player for that one role.  Remy offers the ability to play as a wide forward which we do need.  I think we'll sign one centre forward and one wide forward.  Maybe we might sign someone else if we get rid of some of the dross.

I agree! Personally i think Bent is limited as a player and would rather have someone else. Gomis and Remy rather than Gomis and Bent tbh.

We need all three if Cisse is going to be sold, but I can't see it, Ashley is just too tight. Of all them I'd want Remy first as he can operate wide as well.

I don't think we'll sign those two unless we sell Cisse.  Pardew preferred one up front for the most of last season and we won't have three top player for that one role.  Remy offers the ability to play as a wide forward which we do need.  I think we'll sign one centre forward and one wide forward.  Maybe we might sign someone else if we get rid of some of the dross.

I agree but this club usually goes for the best deal ahead of what position is more urgent.

I agree but this club usually goes for the best deal ahead of what position is more urgent.

I agree but the best deal is not neccesarily the cheapest deal.  Remy seems to be available for 8-9m, is a bit younger and a good season in the prem could see his value rocket.  Bent is 6-8m, 28 and his value i only likely to fall.

Guest chicken little

[in-depth post about the procedure of being arrested/charged for sexual assault]

Cheers mate. Didn't know that stuff.

:thup:

And hope I never have need of this knowledge personally.

Still a bit of a risk for me.

you might want to read this post back to yourself, and consider rewording

Would be very happy with Remy plus another or two others if Cisse goes. Worried about the disruption though - can't be very good having solely new players in an important position who have not played with the rest of the team before.

Guest Geordiesned

:lol:

Very informative N-O. Amazing knowledge depth on here...disturbing but amazing

Just an amateur enthusiast :thup:

Of law or vaginas? :lol:

As someone who works in the CJS (Criminal Justice System) that's a fairly accurate description. I generally avoid commenting on criminal matters, not least because it could get me in bother at work having signed the Official Secrets Act, but fact is Remy at present is as you say on bail pending a charging decision by the CPS. Given this would be a high profile case it's unlikely bail would be extended so a de idiom should be made and announced in September.

Would be very happy with Remy plus another or two others if Cisse goes. Worried about the disruption though - can't be very good having solely new players in an important position who have not played with the rest of the team before.

Because we looked so cohesive last season?

As someone who works in the CJS (Criminal Justice System) that's a fairly accurate description. I generally avoid commenting on criminal matters, not least because it could get me in bother at work having signed the Official Secrets Act, but fact is Remy at present is as you say on bail pending a charging decision by the CPS. Given this would be a high profile case it's unlikely bail would be extended so a de idiom should be made and announced in September.

Its my line of business too (law not vaginas).

If your business is law, then there defo is a great deal of cunts

I think we will sign him on the understanding IF he is convicted he will be sacked, I know there is the issue of the transfer fee but we are running out of time and there may be no legal conclusion by deadline day.

If your business is law, then there defo is a great deal of c***s

I'm one of the good guys.

I think our only way of getting him is if we jump the gun before his court case. If he is cleared before the window closes then he'll end up somewhere else, most likely Spurs. Hell even West Ham would have more chance of getting him than us.