Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought Remys release clause was £6.8m, so we value Tayls at less than £1m lol ?

Why does these papers post so much shite ? Last week we were prepared to pay £6.5m for Kone who had a £5m release clause. You'd think they'd get the f*ckin' facts right before printing such garbage.

Can someone point me to the facts behind this Remy release clause?

"Pardew told Taylor he could leave and now the clubs are trying to hammer out all of the small details."

That Mirror article is talking quite confidently about this.

I'd be gutted.

"Pardew told Taylor he could leave and now the clubs are trying to hammer out all of the small details."

but its not their actual north east guy reporting it so treat it as utter tripe written by Harry Redknapp through proxy

I'd be gutted.

Can't say I would be as long as Taylor is properly replaced. The Douglas snub will look even more stupid if this turns out to be true.

Maybe the Zouma rumours are true, then.

I thought it was a 'Taylor-Remy-Nkoulou' pay day for their agent?

Both have been reported tbf..... in anycase maybe the club are thinking get Taylor out bring in a younger more physical defender who can  compete with Colo and MYM plus considering they are quite similar he could probably compliment both.

Both have been reported tbf..... in anycase maybe the club are thinking get Taylor out bring in a younger more physical defender who can  compete with Colo and MYM plus considering they are quite similar he could probably compliment both.

I guess. I'll believe it when it happens though.

I don't love Taylor but if he goes before Williamson I'll be annoyed. As long as "Willo" is still at the club he will always end up getting an extended run in the team.

I don't love Taylor but if he goes before Williamson I'll be annoyed. As long as "Willo" is still at the club he will always end up getting an extended run in the team.

Completely agree, but if we have 3 reliable CBs in front of Williamson fitness wise i won't be complaining either but yeah as said a long way from that at the moment and likely won't happen.

Same :thup:

I'm not prepared to really believe anything until i see these players holding up the shirt on the official site.

Agreed although I'm prepared for absolutely anything to happen before the start of the season.

This club  :undecided:

we could have 10 defenders at the club but as long as Williamson is here, things will conspire to happen that force me to watch him for way more games than should be allowed. :lol:

So Remy acted the c*nt, f*cked us off, joined a relegated team, acted the c*nt, (allegedly) r*ped someone, continues to be a c*nt, has an agent who is an uberc*nt....

hey, are we signing Remy? Loic Remy? Coool......

No.

we could have 10 defenders at the club but as long as Williamson is here, things will conspire to happen that force me to watch him for way more games than should be allowed. :lol:

Aye probably :lol: things do seem to work like that with this club :(

So Remy acted the c*nt, f*cked us off, joined a relegated team, acted the c*nt, (allegedly) r*ped someone, continues to be a c*nt, has an agent who is an uberc*nt....

hey, are we signing Remy? Loic Remy? Coool......

No.

:lol:

I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed to say the least, but I don't want to harp on about it too much, because most people seem to be happy about it.

If Taylor goes that's our 3rd and 4th best CBs gone. I'd be happy to see him used as a make-weight for Remy (although a straight-up £6.8m would hardly be pushing it), but we absolutely must invest in a replacement defender because Williamson is a million miles away from good enough.

Amazing how many fans would turn down the extra 30k if they were in his shoes when he signed for QPR.

Football is about money now, he signed a bigger deal back in Jan. Think we need to get over it.