Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's not our player, can do what he wants.

True but in effect he will have rejected us twice. Can't really blame him although not sure this injury is genuine.

We have zero ambition why on earth would he sign for us.

He's done Ashley a massive favour by signing for us imagine how this season would have gone without him

I've little doubt that he wont be staying here, but to be fair to him he actually doesn't say that in those quotes.  Quite the opposite actually, typical journalism these days, reads as if its been written by a mental deficient.

He doesn't owe us anything.  He's been great for us this season and along with Cabaye has kept us out of a relegation scrap, I wish him luck wherever he goes, he's obviously a class act.

Without him it would have been us and the mackems fighting it out for who is the shittest :lol:

If he plays against Swansea I hope he gets injured in the first 10 mins. Nothing against the lad, but we can't have him saving Pardew's arse when he's not even going to be a Newcastle player next season. Fingers crossed he gets well and truly clattered early in the game.

If he plays against Swansea I hope he gets injured in the first 10 mins. Nothing against the lad, but we can't have him saving Pardew's arse when he's not even going to be a Newcastle player next season. Fingers crossed he gets well and truly clattered early in the game.

:dowie:

I dont blame the t***.

It was always obvious we'd regret only loaning him and I have no idea why we didnt buy him. Idiots.

Cheap. Not our asset, so we wont lose money on him.  Thats how fat man thinks.

I dont blame the twat.

It was always obvious we'd regret only loaning him and I have no idea why we didnt buy him. Idiots.

The potential of a long prison sentence which probably put everyone else off?

This is getting daft.

Good luck to Remy wherever he ends up. I wouldn't wish injury on him, he's served us well and his stats for us in a shit team are very good. I wouldn't stick around if I were him.

I dont blame the twat.

He's a famous footballer, let's just say the odds were against that. I know thats easy to say in hindsight.

I dont blame the twat.

He's a famous footballer, let's just say the odds were against that. I know thats easy to say in hindsight.

Still too big a gamble to risk for £9m imo which is why we were the ones picking him up on loan.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool and Man U will be looking to make a move for Remy in the close season (Sunday Times). I wouldn't risk playing tomorrow Loic, one bad tackle could see a dream move to a proper club end in tears.  :'(