Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never felt any connection with him tbh. Hired help.

I think it's very telling he's never had a song.

He's had one for a while now.

Not to sound like a broken record or anything but a bit more ambition and a scenario where we didn't sell Cabaye could have saw us signing Remy on a permanent transfer. We're screwed next season like, the distinct lack of firepower upfront is frightening.

Has he? Never heard it.

Has he? Never heard it.

Aye: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,55202.msg4846228.html#msg4846228

Learn something new everyday. Guess him being injured / us being shite hasn't helped it being sung much.

Sounds about right. :lol:

Not to sound like a broken record or anything but a bit more ambition and a scenario where we didn't sell Cabaye could have saw us signing Remy on a permanent transfer. We're screwed next season like, the distinct lack of firepower upfront is frightening.

really don't think there was ever a chance once he was free of the charges this was always a temporary stop for him to try and get into world cup squad and advertise himself to all these big clubs.

really don't think there was ever a chance once he was free of the charges this was always a temporary stop for him to try and get into world cup squad and advertise himself to all these big clubs.

I think this is wrong. Players want to play for a club which is going somewhere, so some like Cabaye will come here with dreams of playing in front of 50,000 but when reality hits home that this is a club run on a shoestring with a manager plucked from the scrap heap, they understably get disillusioned.

I think this is wrong. Players want to play for a club which is going somewhere, so some like Cabaye will come here with dreams of playing in front of 50,000 but when reality hits home that this is a club run on a shoestring with a manager plucked from the scrap heap, they understably get disillusioned.

Especially when we tell them we aim to be in the champions league lol

Remy nearly signed for us permanently over a year ago, then came back  to give it another go this season. When he's proved his value inconclusively you can hardly expect him to hang around while we are pitching him in alongside Dummet, Gosling and Shola. Cunts like Carragher openly question why "bigger clubs" haven't took him off us yet. Keeping Pardew after last season's debacle has set us back years and unless he goes at the end of this season we can expect to end up with a squad like Sunderland, only led by a manager who is only fit to grovel apologetically at Poyet's feet.

Wenger: "I have just been informed Loic Remy was here, I honestly did not know. I hope he paid for his ticket!" #AFCvWBA

Wasn't he sitting in front of Walcott? :lol:

I simply dont care.  Its actually going to be interesting to see how ashley n co can pick up another goal scorer to massively rely on for an entire season.