Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hatem garrincha

I don't know who ask recently but his wage at Marseille is Eur 50K/week.

We would probably offer about the same then tbh.

Thing is ever since this rumor surfaced i keep hearing that he was very angry that OM blocked a summer move and is just desperate to play.

Obviously we can offer that and you would think the french contingent would help him settle in.

Just get it done Mike, no messing about we need to stay up and quite frankly saving a few pennies just to get relegated doesn't even make economic sense.

Rumors about wage around Eur 100K/week offered by QPR ?!

Another, since you asked POOT:

Disappointing we didn't get at least Debuchy and back up striker, but on the plus side, he's still a Lille player so nothing to stop us going back in for him in January. If we really think we can get a good deal for him, I'd sooner do that when it's obviously the player we want, than a back up option like Cissokho or Pieters. For the sake of 4 months I'd be happy to wait on that one. Simpson's not perfect but he'll do and is nowhere near as bad as made out.

As for the lack of striker, all that does is make this much wanked over 4-3-3 formation more likely.

I don't know who ask recently but his wage at Marseille is Eur 50K/week.

We would probably offer about the same then tbh.

Thing is ever since this rumor surfaced i keep hearing that he was very angry that OM blocked a summer move and is just desperate to play.

Obviously we can offer that and you would think the french contingent would help him settle in.

Just get it done Mike, no messing about we need to stay up and quite frankly saving a few pennies just to get relegated doesn't even make economic sense.

Rumors about wage around Eur 100K/week offered by QPR ?!

Because that's all they have to offer. They're one of a million run of the mill London clubs.

Disappointing we didn't get at least Debuchy and back up striker, but on the plus side, he's still a Lille player so nothing to stop us going back in for him in January. If we really think we can get a good deal for him, I'd sooner do that when it's obviously the player we want, than a back up option like Cissokho or Pieters. For the sake of 4 months I'd be happy to wait on that one. Simpson's not perfect but he'll do and is nowhere near as bad as made out.

As for the lack of striker, all that does is make this much wanked over 4-3-3 formation more likely.

Read the context though. I'd sooner have Debuchy Jan '13 to June '18, than Cissokho or Pieters Aug '12 to June '18.

Read the context though. I'd sooner have Debuchy Jan '13 to June '18, than Cissokho or Pieters Aug '12 to June '18.

Don't think Debuchy's that likely to stick around when we go down tbh. We have willingly sacrificed points for the sake of a couple of million.

Don't think Debuchy's that likely to stick around when we go down tbh. We have willingly sacrificed points for the sake of a couple of million.

"When". Come off it man.

"When". Come off it man.

You poured scorn on the idea in 2008/09 as well. I don't see us picking up enough points to stay up based on what I've seen so far. Do you?

You're picking out the few to prove your point. The vast majority thought it was out of order and the poll backs it up. The thread backs it up. But that quote even starts with the poster being disappointed! :lol:

But yeah, vent your anger at fellow supporters if it makes you feel better/superior :thup:

I could easily find more if you want them. ???

I don't think it's a certainty that we'll stay up anymore, no. Saying "when" like that though....no need. The only thing as daft on the forum at the moment as the "we're too good to go down stuff", is the negative, "we're doomed" attitude.

I think we're far more likely to go than not at the moment. As I said, you said the same daft things last time despite it being obvious from about October that we were going to drop.

I don't think it's a certainty that we'll stay up anymore, no. Saying "when" like that though....no need. The only thing as daft on the forum at the moment as the "we're too good to go down stuff", is the negative, "we're doomed" attitude.

I think we're far more likely to go than not at the moment. As I said, you said the same daft things last time despite it being obvious from about October that we were going to drop.

It's a lot different this time to last. We know what this manager & squad ARE capable of. Last time we were basing it on player reputations, but looking at that season, 06-07 were were only a couple of wins from relegation, and even the Allardyce/Keegan season, we were right in the relegation battle until we got that draw at Birmingham and then won 4-5 on the spin.

It's a lot different this time to last. We know what this manager & squad ARE capable of. Last time we were basing it on player reputations, but looking at that season, 06-07 were were only a couple of wins from relegation, and even the Allardyce/Keegan season, we were right in the relegation battle until we got that draw at Birmingham and then won 4-5 on the spin.

It's different in that we've got less points this time and look considerably even less capable of even getting draws.

Given that we can't, and I suspect won't, win away, our home form would have to be amazing to compensate enough - and it is shit.

I think that rumor came from that s*** independent article where they assumed they could offer 100k so they would :lol:

They probably would offer that tbf but i don't think there's anything so far to suggest that they have or will.

On top of the fact QPR said the move was a no go and he wasn't interested in joining them. That is an old twitchy special tactic though.

It's different in that we've got less points this time and look considerably even less capable of even getting draws.

We weren't playing well before Saylor got injured but he definitely helped make us harder to beat and we drew a few games then. He'll make a difference when he's back but to rely on him staying fit for the rest of the season will be another cock up of the board./

We've got 3 points fewer after 21 games aye, but the team in 18th also have 3 less, and the teams 19-20th are about 8 points worse off. We're actually in a far better position this time than that season.

We've got 3 points fewer after 21 games aye, but the team in 18th also have 3 less, and the teams 19-20th are about 8 points worse off. We're actually in a far better position this time than that season.

We're also not on our third manager of the season who was four games away from having a heart attack.  I still maintain that even if Kinnear had stayed in charge that side would still have stayed up, not blaming Shearer, it was just one interruption too many (well two since Houghton came back in and then Shearer).

Far less injuries that season as well so very few players of any consequence to come back and help us in the second half.  Comparing points isn't really telling the whole story.

By finishing 5th, I reckon the group of our key players truely believe together they can build on what we have. Finishing a hypothetical 8th, I think they would have been pushing for moves.

And if we finish 15th? :shifty:

By finishing 5th, I reckon the group of our key players truely believe together they can build on what we have. Finishing a hypothetical 8th, I think they would have been pushing for moves.

Is this some sort of ganging up trial by search or something? :lol:

I think the fact Cabaye is convincing someone like Debuchy signing for us despite the fact he probably realises we'll finish around there bodes well anyway.

Guest bimpy474

Is this some sort of ganging up trial by search or something? :lol:

I think the fact Cabaye is convincing someone like Debuchy signing for us despite the fact he probably realises we'll finish around there bodes well anyway.

Until training and Pardew says, see that statue up top, just whack the ball at him, merci. Good lad.

Guest bimpy474

Be a great tonic to have this lad come in and start ripping the ball from 70 yards away into defenses.

fyp.