Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two years ago he was one of the best players in Ligue 1, imho, and he's still only 25. I reckon he'll do well for you.

Two years ago ?!

Seven months ago, he was almost sure to be a starter in the french team in the Euros.

The fact he was injured just before hurts him until now and explain a lot of his lack of motivation since the start of Ligue 1 season.

He's tactically very intelligent, certainly one of the best french strikers and the best one in term of movement...

His problem now is only psychological.

Don't worry we'll finish that part off too.

Two years ago he was one of the best players in Ligue 1, imho, and he's still only 25. I reckon he'll do well for you.

Two years ago ?!

Seven months ago, he was almost sure to be a starter in the french team in the Euros.

The fact he was injured just before hurts him until now and explain a lot of his lack of motivation since the start of Ligue 1 season.

He's tactically very intelligent, certainly one of the best french strikers and the best one in term of movement...

His problem now is only psychological.

Don't worry we'll finish that part off too.

We sorted out Ben Arfa same shit different dude.

Safe to assume the times were telling porkies? Or just clinging on to hope for as long as possible?

I know Pardew spouts balls but I think I read earlier that he said we probably won't have a forward in until after the Norwich game. I would guess if a fee had been agreed we would expect Remy to be in long before that!

I think they are talking shit, or at least don't know as much as they are making out. However, the times if far more likely for a good story than most other papers.

I think there is definate interest from us but i expect at least a couple of weeks of the usual shite before we get a conclusion either way. I'm 50/50, at the moment. We will have other targets.

I don't think its as far along as The Times made it sound but i do think its further along than just some interest too....

RMC seemed to think an offer was imminent last night so you would imagine it would just be a question of whether that offer was deemed acceptable or not.

Seeing as l'OM are seemingly prepared to let him go and are just trying to maximise their fee, we need to do whatever we did to Ben Arfa that made him jump a plane to Newcastle and post his flag here, forcing his club (OM :lol:) to play ball or be stuck with an unwanted player. Wouldn't surprise me if one or more of our French players are on the case already.

Seeing as l'OM are seemingly prepared to let him go and are just trying to maximise their fee, we need to do whatever we did to Ben Arfa that made him jump a plane to Newcastle and post his flag here, forcing his club (OM :lol:) to play ball or be stuck with an unwanted player. Wouldn't surprise me if one or more of our French players are on the case already.

Frenchie: Uh excuse moi Loic, you can uh how you say double you little pay packeet at le Newcastle. On le mecredi we forget the anglais and do not talk to the anyone else bar le francais and then we have le fromage and vin. A haw he haw he haw.

Loic: Bien, bien. I will uh hand in le transfer request mon ami

Santon apparently had psychological problems too, hell probably all our signings probably have :lol:

Funny that, all they needed was to move to a mental institution.

Plus all the body language experts watching keeping an eye on them.

Frenchie: Uh excuse moi Loic, you can uh how you say double you little pay packeet at le Newcastle. On le mecredi we forget the anglais and do not talk to the anyone else bar le francais and then we have le fromage and vin. A haw he haw he haw.

Unlike the rest we've got from abroad, I doubt Remy would be on much less at Marseille as what he'd get here.

Frenchie would be Hatem, seeing as they both spent their formative years at the OL academy both played for OM and lost their way a bit there. Here's hoping they like each other, although not necessarily in a Cabs-Debs way.. :lol:

Debuchy apparently praised Remy too so it will probably be a team effort of tapping :lol:

Where's this?

Said it during his interview with the club if i can find the quotes i'll post it.

Chris Ford ‏@ChrisFordTV

Mathieu Debuchy confirms he will live with Dreamboat till he sorts out a gaffe. Also says Remy is a canny player!! #NUFC