Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anal oliver basically putting together Douglas's article with the independents one from this morning and poof brand new story which tells nothing new!

How do I get that kind of job with so little work effort required

According to twitter Anigo (Marseille president) has said Remy will be leaving. Apparently it's in L'Equipe? On my phone so can't search and see if its new.

Marseille sporting director Jose Anigo has confirmed that Loic Remy will be allowed to leave the club in the January transfer window.

He told l'Equipe: "The only window we could open this winter is for Loic Remy. If a big club comes and is interested then we will see. Apart from Remy nobody else will leave."

Good, let's hope none of the oil rich clubs come in for him. QPR I think we can handle as competition. It will be a waiting game with OM hoping to drum up interest and us hoping we will be the only viable option by the end of the transfer window and snap him up below market value. I can't see us putting in a satisfactory offer this early in the window, so I hope we are also working hard on alternatives as we definitely cannot afford to go into the second half of the season with Ameobi as first choice back up..

According to twitter Anigo (Marseille president) has said Remy will be leaving. Apparently it's in L'Equipe? On my phone so can't search and see if its new.

Marseille sporting director Jose Anigo has confirmed that Loic Remy will be allowed to leave the club in the January transfer window.

He told l'Equipe: "The only window we could open this winter is for Loic Remy. If a Wee club comes and is interested then we will see. Apart from Remy nobody else will leave."

Now thats better

Guest hatem garrincha

Good, let's hope none of the oil rich clubs come in for him. QPR I think we can handle as competition. It will be a waiting game with OM hoping to drum up interest and us hoping we will be the only viable option by the end of the transfer window and snap him up below market value. I can't see us putting in a satisfactory offer this early in the window, so I hope we are also working hard on alternatives as we definitely cannot afford to go into the second half of the season with Ameobi as first choice back up..

Anigo qotes are in L'Equipe. But he didn't say Remy WANT to leave l'OM. He said l'OM Will allow only one player to quit this window and it's Remy.

Clubs after him : Nufc, QPR, Dortmund, Shalke 04.

He will start today in french Cup and guess his position on the pitch according to L'Equipe ?

Guest bimpy474

Rémy RW in a front 3.

Inside forward, cutting in, dribbling on, crosses mixed....FM tastic, i'll have you know.