Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I smell bs

Brilliant signing?

Let's hope you're right mon ami!

:lol:

Seriously though i can see why this might happen, we go to France with delegation and Remy runs out of supposed meeting with QPR and we leave France(supposedly).

There's some reasons to suggest this could have happened but i won't get too excited just yet.

I smell bs

Brilliant signing?

Seriously though i can see why this might happen, we go to France with delegation and Remy runs out of supposed meeting with QPR and we leave France(supposedly).

There's some reasons to suggest this could have happened but i won't get too excited just yet.

Maybe he saw Redknapp and just ran and hasn't stopped since , its simply by coincidence he has ended up in Newcastle.  :lol:

I smell bs

Brilliant signing?

Maybe he saw Redknapp and just ran and hasn't stopped since , its simply by coincidence he has ended up in Newcastle.  :lol:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fitness_exercise_health/files/2011/11/Forrest-Gump-facebook1.jpg

If QPR agreed a fee at least we'll know exactly how much it'll take, would make sense for us to just have bid that amount as soon as we found out he turned them down.

We'll bid half of that if we feel he wants to join us.

If QPR agreed a fee at least we'll know exactly how much it'll take, would make sense for us to just have bid that amount as soon as we found out he turned them down.

They bid 10m + SWP so in theory 8m from us will be accepted.

They bid 10m + SWP so in theory 8m from us will be accepted.

Sounds plausible

Please let this guy be some good. I'm hoping he fits better into the wide forward role and isn't going to spit his dummy out playing there.

Well he's faster than Ba and a better dribbler for starters so he would fit the role better as for spitting his dummy out i don't know.

He has played the majority of his career out wide and he played there for OM yesterday.

Obviously you cannot be certain he won't but you would hope that he won't.

Guest icemanblue

WHO IS FOOT MERCATO?!

Lee Ryder's French sibling

Is she fit?

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/sep2012/2/9/multimedia-teaser-image-for-lee-ryder-previews-newcastle-v-manchester-united-965262235.jpg

Looks like a bald liar.