Zenit St Petersburg Fans ..

samag

There's one openly gay player, Anton Hysen, plays in Sweden

Son of ex-Liverpool player Glen Hysén and brother of ex-mackem Tobias Hysén. Plays in the Swedish third division, which barely makes you count as a footballer tbh.

Justin Fashanu was both black and gay. They would've stoned him to death mind, watching him try to play football.

:lol:

Good goal v Liverpool though

Yes it used to be on the MOD opening credits for ages didnt it.

Personally I think it's a sad state of affairs; but we can all imagine the chants from opposition fans for the first footballer that openly admitted being gay :anguish:

I was actually surprised when AIK played Gothenburg, where Anton Hyséns brother plays, that "we" only resorted to one chant about him, and what was even more was I found it quite witty. It would be massively lost in translation, so I'm not even sure there's a point in even trying to translate it, but it was rather harmless.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck me, its 2012 and people still can't accept gay relationships/sportsman whatever.

Geez i mean most men are trying to be gay anyway, even the so called straight ones spend most of their time trying to stick in their girls bum.

Accept the person for who they are.

Fuck me, its 2012 and people still can't accept gay relationships/sportsman whatever.

Geez i mean most men are trying to be gay anyway, even the so called straight ones spend most of their time trying to stick in their girls bum.

A post of contrasts.

f*** me, its 2012 and people still can't accept gay relationships/sportsman whatever.

A post of contrasts.

Essentially. And we know Mrs Bimpy has a sore arse today.

Guest bimpy474

f*** me, its 2012 and people still can't accept gay relationships/sportsman whatever.

A post of contrasts.

Would never go near that entrance in a million years, it would be like sticking little Bimps in a meatloaf than smells like a slop bucket.

A post of contrasts.

Would never go near that entrance in a million years, it would be like sticking little Bimps in a meatloaf than smells like a slop bucket.

Bimpy I reckon your tales of you and Mrs.B would make a great sitcom. You'd script it of course but who would you get to play the leading roles ??

Guest bimpy474

A post of contrasts.

Bimpy I reckon your tales of you and Mrs.B would make a great sitcom. You'd script it of course but who would you get to play the leading roles ??

Me Brad Pitt, Her Roseanne Barr i reckon would be spot on. :lol: