Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 27

Mike

I dont get this ignore business, we are all just spanners posted guff about most things we know fuck all about.

I've got no problem with people disagreeing or telling me I'm talking shit, but posting a facepalm picture and then not wanting to actually elaborate is, to the point of tedium, really pointless and naff on a forum for debate like. Can't be arsed with it, particularly from someone who spells 'Yale' with a 6.

Internet is serious business etc.

Guest neesy111

I haven't seen anything at all from the game today but the suggestion that the three points are such a relief that the performance should become virtually irrelevant basically sums up the state we're in at present. It's the kind of thing I imagine fans of perennial relegation strugglers say.

Think this is the best summarisation of it all. :thup:

As a summarisation, it's not too bad.

It's not my feeling though - I'm not trying to excuse a rank performance because we won, although winning was all-important. On the contrary, I thought the performance was a very comfortable one in the circumstances. It just had a clear weakness in that we struggled to break QPR down at times.

With Cabaye, Ben Arfa and hopefully more of Marveaux we have the ability to address this weakness.

We also need some results like this to boost confidence. Sometimes getting a win, as long as it isn't pure luck, is what you need to lift everyone.

I seem to remember that after we beat West Brom, it was said that a win by pure luck was what we needed. We then went DLLLL. :lol:

Let's hope it works better this time. By all accounts we were the better team and won.

It's been the same each time we've won - "all we need is a win, then we can relax and kick on" then the next game we go away and it's back to getting nowt. We're nearly in 2013, it's hardly negative to say that we've got to start seeing more than we are.

100% spot on.

Guest bimpy474

No doubt about it,  these boards are mainly as negative as f***.  I'm just glad none of you work for the samaritans!  :)

The odd extremist aside, the board's general feeling directly correlates to how good/s**** we are.

The fact that the relegationometer reveals 23% of people think there's a 90-100% chance we'll be relegated shows how irrational, silly and unrepresentative many on here are. :lol:

I think you'll find that's a "what mood they're in moment"....can hardly blame them the way we have played this season.

Guest neesy111

I dont get this ignore business, we are all just spanners posted guff about most things we know fuck all about.

I've got no problem with people disagreeing or telling me I'm talking shit, but posting a facepalm picture and then not wanting to actually elaborate is, to the point of tedium, really pointless and naff on a forum for debate like. Can't be arsed with it, particularly from someone who spells 'Yale' with a 6.

What was that.....

Guest bimpy474

Ignore him then, just dont read the post but to actually put someone on ignore, just imo, its like taking your ball home if dont get your own way.

I know its not as straight forward as that but its how i see it. Feel free to ignore this post by the way, which you wont have if you read this bit :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I've ignored people for an hour or so then undone it when I realised I was being a fool.

But I do hate the one-word replies and facepalm smilies.

Whatever  :facepalm:

Sorry Ian  :laugh:

Guest bimpy474

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqsoy9.jpg

:whistle:

Eh, what does this mean, i've never put anyone on iignore on purpose.......fantastic if i did that accidently :lol:

207 votes doesn't exactly represent everyone on here like.

Plus the very nature of internet forums is by and large to complain about stuff, not to play soggy biscuit.

Sure, it's totally understandable. Stronger views drive people to bother posting.

If I lived in Newcastle still I probably wouldn't come on here as much, it's just good to talk about the toon with fellow fans when I'm surrounding by gooners and spurs all the time.

Guest bimpy474

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zqsoy9.jpg

:whistle:

Eh, what does this mean, i've never put anyone on purpose.......fantastic if i did that accidently :lol:

:lol: er no, he's done that to do.  :lol:

Brilliant........hahaha i'm annoying :lol:

.com say that Perch set up the goal, thought it was Marveaux?

Perch to Marveaux to Shola. Perch then b-lined for the far post and was the player furthest forward by the time it went in. Perch the furthest forward, we must be low on numbers. :lol: