Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 22/12/12 - post-match reaction from page 27

Mike

We were really awful for most of the game but the points are all that matter from today.  We had plenty of the ball and hadn't a clue what to do with it until we brought Marveaux on.

QPR must be the worst team in the division, we had no creativity for much of the game and they had even less.

We were really awful for most of the game but the points are all that matter from today.  We had plenty of the ball and hadn't a clue what to do with it until we brought Marveaux on.

QPR must be the worst team in the division, we had no creativity for much of the game and they had even less.

:thup:

Another dreadful performance in a crucial game and Pards was lucky his non-commital, non-proactive approach to the game didn't cost us 3 points.

Unhappy to see the front two yet again with the same result...Cisse came off swering and shaking his head. Ba is taking free kicks now? :lol: Anita is much more dangerous from the standing ball by a mile.

The subs showed the team we should have started with. It should have been Marv and Obertan instead of Cisse and Guti (who were both shite).

Shola to his credit does simple things well most of the time. Just cut inside and walloped it with his left. Goodnight! :) Ba would have hit it from the tougher angle (and missed and smiled) with his right and Cisse would have hit it into the stands (and smiled).

God bless you Shonaldo.

Win ugly sometimes? :lol: We've not won anything other than ugly for about 9 months.

The trouble is that a team has to be as bad as QPR were today for us to have shot at even getting a draw. Very relieved at three points but I don't see us picking up another point until at least mid-January. Man United, Arsenal, Everton and Norwich are write offs, along with every other away game.

Its got an unhappy rebel at the centre of the play disruption written all over it.  ballooning shots all over cos his head is rammed with the shite thats going on. Cisses Anger no doublt linked to this, Got to be sorted one way or another-soon.

Win ugly sometimes? :lol: We've not won anything other than ugly for about 9 months.

The trouble is that a team has to be as bad as QPR were today for us to have shot at even getting a draw. Very relieved at three points but I don't see us picking up another point until at least mid-January. Man United, Arsenal, Everton and Norwich are write offs, along with every other away game.

Did you watch the game last week? We played very well and were unlucky not to get something.

I can see us getting at least 4 points from the games you mention

I disagree while we've been shite pretty much the whole of this 1st half of the season we tend to raise our game against the better sides so I think we can give Everton a decent game. Norwich are doing well but their not unbeatable. Man U and Arsenal away will be the usual defeats, fair enough.

We're having a piss poor season but I don't see the need to completely throw in the towel in.

Guest neesy111

This is correct.

Guest neesy111

I disagree while we've been shite pretty much the whole of this 1st half of the season we tend to raise our game against the better sides so I think we can give Everton a decent game. Norwich are doing well but their not unbeatable. Man U and Arsenal away will be the usual defeats, fair enough.

We're having a piss poor season but I don't see the need to completely throw in the towel in.

We didn't have a shot an target all the 1st half.

Guest icemanblue

Its got an unhappy rebel at the centre of the play disruption written all over it.  ballooning shots all over cos his head is rammed with the shite thats going on. Cisses Anger no doublt linked to this, Got to be sorted one way or another-soon.

Good point, that. Certainly looked that way today.