Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

I rarely watch MOTD when we loose, but i may watch it tonight with empty hope that they will praise our performance and effort, even though i know in the back of my mind it will be another Man u wankfest, and all footage of Fergie kicking off will be ignored  :rant:

There will be a quick mention/praise about how we played our part in it before swiftly moving on.

Man, this defeat hurts like fucking hell, I was surrounded my Man Utd fans as well during it, but am I coming on here acting like a baby? No. I know Froggy personally and he is one of the most level headed Man Utd fans you could meet, trust me I've seen the worst of the worst. People are slating him on here because we're just on the end of bad defeat. Froggy has shit loads of posts on here and has been on here for ages, why complain now?

I'm not from Newcastle, I could have supported a team in League Two but I'm supporting a Premier League team, I guess I'm not a real fan now too in the eyes of Billy I should just fuck off as well.

People need to get a grip, seriously. Man Utd has an army of glory hunting cunts, but that doesn't make them all like that, if it does then what about me, Kaizero, Oldtype etc? Are we fine because Newcastle don't win anything? What happens if Newcastle suddenly become extremely successful, does our status as supporters change because we aren't local?

It's Boxing Day, go out and have a few beers and forget about this result until tomorrow when you calm down.

What a load of shite. He supports Manchester United because they are table toppers. Glory hunters do. Or Liverpool. Or any other parennial title winners over the years. That's why I enjoy our Northern/Southern Irish/ around the World support. Because they're not doing it for the glory, the off hand snidey remarks they can belittle other football fans with, they're doing it to be real fans...fans who experience pain. When I say pain, I don't mean not winning a trophy for a year or two, or even losing one in the last minute to your nearest rivals. Though that would obviously hurt. I mean going years without even looking like winning anything, even getting relegated a few times as we have.

So when we do eventually win something, it will mean something, because we are a proper club with proper supporters, not a club or fans who believe we have a God given right to success, as we obviously don't. I honestly do not understand the mentality of glory hunting...maybe supporting Manchester United/ Chelsea/Liverpool in the 80's helps to provide a fake popularity amongst peers?

So he gets completely slated because he supports a successful club? I get where you're coming from, but I think you're just jumping down his throat because he supports Man Utd and we lost to them in a harsh way today. Just because someone supports a successful club doesn't mean they are a clueless fan or that they are automatically always unreasonable. I don't see where Froggy slated Newcastle on here or rubbed our noses in it, yet people are jumping down his throat. It is clearly just because he is a non-Manchester based Man Utd fan, and for nothing else. People on here need to be bigger than that.

Man, this defeat hurts like f***ing hell, I was surrounded my Man Utd fans as well during it, but am I coming on here acting like a baby? No. I know Froggy personally and he is one of the most level headed Man Utd fans you could meet, trust me I've seen the worst of the worst. People are slating him on here because we're just on the end of bad defeat. Froggy has s*** loads of posts on here and has been on here for ages, why complain now?

I'm not from Newcastle, I could have supported a team in League Two but I'm supporting a Premier League team, I guess I'm not a real fan now too in the eyes of Billy I should just f*** off as well.

People need to get a grip, seriously. Man Utd has an army of glory hunting c***s, but that doesn't make them all like that, if it does then what about me, Kaizero, Oldtype etc? Are we fine because Newcastle don't win anything? What happens if Newcastle suddenly become extremely successful, does our status as supporters change because we aren't local?

It's Boxing Day, go out and have a few beers and forget about this result until tomorrow when you calm down.

What a load of s****. He supports Manchester United because they are table toppers. Glory hunters do. Or Liverpool. Or any other parennial title winners over the years. That's why I enjoy our Northern/Southern Irish/ around the World support. Because they're not doing it for the glory, the off hand snidey remarks they can belittle other football fans with, they're doing it to be real fans...fans who experience pain. When I say pain, I don't mean not winning a trophy for a year or two, or even losing one in the last minute to your nearest rivals. Though that would obviously hurt. I mean going years without even looking like winning anything, even getting relegated a few times as we have.

So when we do eventually win something, it will mean something, because we are a proper club with proper supporters, not a club or fans who believe we have a God given right to success, as we obviously don't. I honestly do not understand the mentality of glory hunting...maybe supporting Manchester United/ Chelsea/Liverpool in the 80's helps to provide a fake popularity amongst peers?

So he gets completely slated because he supports a successful club? I get where you're coming from, but I think you're just jumping down his throat because he supports Man Utd and we lost to them in a harsh way today. Just because someone supports a successful club doesn't mean they are a clueless fan or that they are automatically always unreasonable. I don't see where Froggy slated Newcastle on here or rubbed our noses in it, yet people are jumping down his throat. It is clearly just because he is a non-Manchester based Man Utd fan, and for nothing else. People on here need to be bigger than that.

I can't understand why all you who aren't from Tyneside support Newcastle. You're all mental and deserve to be sectioned. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Man, this defeat hurts like f***ing hell, I was surrounded my Man Utd fans as well during it, but am I coming on here acting like a baby? No. I know Froggy personally and he is one of the most level headed Man Utd fans you could meet, trust me I've seen the worst of the worst. People are slating him on here because we're just on the end of bad defeat. Froggy has s*** loads of posts on here and has been on here for ages, why complain now?

I'm not from Newcastle, I could have supported a team in League Two but I'm supporting a Premier League team, I guess I'm not a real fan now too in the eyes of Billy I should just f*** off as well.

People need to get a grip, seriously. Man Utd has an army of glory hunting c***s, but that doesn't make them all like that, if it does then what about me, Kaizero, Oldtype etc? Are we fine because Newcastle don't win anything? What happens if Newcastle suddenly become extremely successful, does our status as supporters change because we aren't local?

What a load of s****. He supports Manchester United because they are table toppers. Glory hunters do. Or Liverpool. Or any other parennial title winners over the years. That's why I enjoy our Northern/Southern Irish/ around the World support. Because they're not doing it for the glory, the off hand snidey remarks they can belittle other football fans with, they're doing it to be real fans...fans who experience pain. When I say pain, I don't mean not winning a trophy for a year or two, or even losing one in the last minute to your nearest rivals. Though that would obviously hurt. I mean going years without even looking like winning anything, even getting relegated a few times as we have.

I can't understand why all you who aren't from Tyneside support Newcastle. You're all mental and deserve to be sectioned. :lol:

:lol:

I always wonder what the fuck happened! :lol: I absolutely love the city and people of Newcastle though, which went a long way to supporting them. I watched football as a neutral for years but then watched Newcastle more than anyone else because Shearer was my favorite player, it all went from there.

Guest Wally_McFool

First on MoTD, as if it was in question.

Wouldn't be surprised if they show you all of Man utds shots, just  3 of ours and conveniently forget to mention old bacon face's disgusting bullying of the referee and linesmen.

Man, this defeat hurts like fucking hell, I was surrounded my Man Utd fans as well during it, but am I coming on here acting like a baby? No. I know Froggy personally and he is one of the most level headed Man Utd fans you could meet, trust me I've seen the worst of the worst. People are slating him on here because we're just on the end of bad defeat. Froggy has shit loads of posts on here and has been on here for ages, why complain now?

I'm not from Newcastle, I could have supported a team in League Two but I'm supporting a Premier League team, I guess I'm not a real fan now too in the eyes of Billy I should just fuck off as well.

People need to get a grip, seriously. Man Utd has an army of glory hunting cunts, but that doesn't make them all like that, if it does then what about me, Kaizero, Oldtype etc? Are we fine because Newcastle don't win anything? What happens if Newcastle suddenly become extremely successful, does our status as supporters change because we aren't local?

What a load of shite. He supports Manchester United because they are table toppers. Glory hunters do. Or Liverpool. Or any other parennial title winners over the years. That's why I enjoy our Northern/Southern Irish/ around the World support. Because they're not doing it for the glory, the off hand snidey remarks they can belittle other football fans with, they're doing it to be real fans...fans who experience pain. When I say pain, I don't mean not winning a trophy for a year or two, or even losing one in the last minute to your nearest rivals. Though that would obviously hurt. I mean going years without even looking like winning anything, even getting relegated a few times as we have.

There was gloating as many will testify to. I'm not saying anymore on the subject. I'm sorry Decky if you're upset about your mate's treatment...I said things after he attempted to make humour about my parents I'm not very proud of and for that I shall apologise unreservedly. But on the main point, you are wrong... I detest glory huntery every day of the year...it's why I loathed Liverpool whilst growing up, and it's why I've loathed Manchester United for the last 20 years...I make no apologies here mind....if you have no connection to a place who's incumbent football team keeps winning silverware , and you "support" said team , you'll get no respect from me whatsoever in footballing discussion.

We deserved at least a point in that game, maybe 3. As predictable as the hounding of the officials was, it was a disgrace and left a sour taste. The attempts of that man and that club to intimidate and influence the officiating aren't even subtle anymore, it's completely shameful and they can fuck off to a European Super League for all I care. No respect for a good club such as ourselves who didn't even benefit from any controversial decisions today in reality. Sit down and shut up man you big bairn, you should be old enough to know better.

From our point of view that's an absolute sickener, haven't been so gutted after a game in a long while.

Bit strong to say this is as disappointed as he's ever been as a manager, surely. What about when he lost the FA Cup final?

I'm heartened to hear him say it tbh; looks to me like he is sick of having to play Simpson and Williamson. Hopefully he isn't blind and he knows full well that it's individual errors from sub-par players like them that have cost us three points today.

We all know that he intended on upgrading on both of them this summer and he wasn't allowed to. I know he's a bit of a puppet for the board but today - clearly seething in the interviews - is the first time i've genuinely thought he might take Ashley/Llambias to task on the lack of spending. Pardew's been shit a lot of times this season (today included, imo), but he still deserves the backing he should've got in the summer.

As for the FA Cup Final against Liverpool, i can recall him being extremely philosophical post-game. Seem to remember him actually chuckling when Gerrard scored that late equaliser.

Also I jumped around in delight when Cisse scored and basically knew when they equalised 3 minutes later that we'd get beat.

Aye as soon as the third equaliser went in i was just preparing myself really. Still fucking knacked when the fourth went in, like.

I felt like i've been raped without a condom when the final whistle went, but to be totally honest did we really deserve anything considering the way we defended (some of our players) for the last 15-20 minutes or so?

It's not a coincidence that we lose games despite doing quite well overall (at least in some games lately)

We have some really good players, and a few not even near good enough and it shows.

I felt like i've been raped without a condom when the final whistle went, but to be totally honest did we really deserve anything considering the way we defended (some of our players) for the last 15-20 minutes or so?

Yes, we 100 percent deserved a draw at the least and if anyone deserved a win it was us. To say otherwise is beyond gracious, it's bollocks.

We deserved at least a point in that game, maybe 3. As predictable as the hounding of the officials was, it was a disgrace and left a sour taste. The attempts of that man and that club to intimidate and influence the officiating aren't even subtle anymore, it's completely shameful and they can fuck off to a European Super League for all I care. No respect for a good club such as ourselves who didn't even benefit from any controversial decisions today in reality. Sit down and shut up man you big bairn, you should be old enough to know better.

From our point of view that's an absolute sickener, haven't been so gutted after a game in a long while.

I agree. Watching Ferguson coming back from the tunnel after half time, to go straight on the pitch to rant to Dean and then to harrass the linesman, it was a disgrace. How can they expect the Respect campaign to have any effect when the greatest manager in the premier league behaves like that. I mean, Mike Dean can take it but that young linesman, of course SAF's rant affected him.

Yes, we 100 percent deserved a draw at the least and if anyone deserved a win it was us. To say otherwise is beyond gracious, it's bollocks.

Why? If you let silly goals in why do you deserve points?