Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Ferguson should have been sent to the stands and the FA should have followed it up with a ban and a fine. And they should do the same every time he acts like a playground bully.

If my bosses at work stood for a situation where I was getting systematically abused whilst doing the best job I could week by week, I'd pack the job in and work somewhere else.

I felt like i've been raped without a condom when the final whistle went, but to be totally honest did we really deserve anything considering the way we defended (some of our players) for the last 15-20 minutes or so?

Yes, we 100 percent deserved a draw at the least and if anyone deserved a win it was us. To say otherwise is beyond gracious, it's bollocks.

Why? If you let silly goals in why do you deserve points?

Well yeah, why not. They let silly goals in too and we had enough other chances to win the game. On the balance of play I'd have been satisfied but slightly peeved with a point.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ferguson should have been sent to the stands and the FA should have followed it up with a ban and a fine. And they should do the same every time he acts like a playground bully.

If my bosses at work stood for a situation where I was getting systematically abused whilst doing the best job I could week by week, I'd pack the job in and work somewhere else.

Can you make that stand on this forum as well?

Go on, stick to your guns....

I felt like i've been raped without a condom when the final whistle went, but to be totally honest did we really deserve anything considering the way we defended (some of our players) for the last 15-20 minutes or so?

Yes, we 100 percent deserved a draw at the least and if anyone deserved a win it was us. To say otherwise is beyond gracious, it's bollocks.

Well yeah, why not. They let silly goals in too and we had enough other chances to win the game. On the balance of play I'd have been satisfied but slightly peeved with a point.

That is some intergalactic shit tbh.

Can you make that stand on this forum as well?

Go on, stick to your guns....

What you on about this time?

That is some intergalactic shit tbh.

Well we obviously disagree massively then. They had hardly any chances until the last 10 minutes, we had quite a few.

I feel like I've been gangbumraped again. This time I really fought back, they'll have black eyes and broken noses and bruised shins for a while. But my arse really hurts and I don't think it'll ever get better. Who's the winner there then?

Merry Fucking Christmas, Sir Alex Shitbag Lying Cheating Ferg... Oh, whatever. Fuckety doo dah. Fuckety ay. Work tomorrow ffs, FML.

When our second was disallowed then given was one of my favourite moments ever at a footy match. All the manu watchers turning around, to the side from all directions to laugh at us when the flag went up and then the mental celebrating when it was given, while the cowards refused to look in our direction.