Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/wp-content/uploads/ac-milan-2017-18-third-lk-1.jpg

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/wp-content/uploads/juventus-2017-18-third-lk-1.jpg

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/wp-content/uploads/17GenoaHOME1.jpg

DE7QfuyXUAMXESQ.jpg

Woof!

Love those shoulder stripes

All black kit in playing outdoors in the summer months in Orlando. Having lived there in the past who thought that would be a good idea ?

Weirdly really like that Juve one.

:thup: same here. Never worn a kit of a team I didn't support since I was 7 (Barcelona top, a gift from holiday). Thinking of breaking with tradition for this one. Either that, or may have to buy a Jeep.

DE7QfuyXUAMXESQ.jpg

Woof!

All black kit in playing outdoors in the summer months in Orlando. Having lived there in the past who thought that would be a good idea ?

They're from Johannesburg.

Weirdly really like that Juve one.

:thup: same here. Never worn a kit of a team I didn't support since I was 7 (Barcelona top, a gift from holiday). Thinking of breaking with tradition for this one. Either that, or may have to buy a Jeep.

Juve's kits have been lush for a while. Doubt I'll be buying one though, rather not set myself back as I've been saving for away trips this season :lol:

DE7QfuyXUAMXESQ.jpg

Woof!

:lol: wrong Orlando bruh

DE7QfuyXUAMXESQ.jpg

Woof!

[emoji38] wrong Orlando bruh

Wait, what?

They from Giggshannesburg in South Africa.

USA, RSA, it's all the colonies (ahem...). Actually, point by 'Afar' stands. They play through the Summer in South Africa, so black probably not the most sensible. Apparently their nickname (one of many) is the black ones (Ezimnyama Ngenkani!) so kind of tied into the colour.

Insane%2BNike%2BOsmanlispor%2B17-18%2BKits%2BRevealed%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Front.

Insane%2BNike%2BOsmanlispor%2B17-18%2BKits%2BRevealed%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Back.

Just seen this. Osmalispor literally translates as Ottomansport - the design is obviously a reference to Ottoman art/design and script. Horrific mind...