Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

That Monaco is lush

The button though. What is the point of that :lol:

To make it look better, for one.

Are you joking? :lol: It ruins the kit imo. They've done it on Man City's home kit this season and it completely ruins the kit. Just put a longer collar with more buttons in or just don't have any at all.

That Monaco is lush

Are you joking? :lol: It ruins the kit imo. They've done it on Man City's home kit this season and it completely ruins the kit. Just put a longer collar with more buttons in or just don't have any at all.

:scared:

Horrid

That Monaco is lush

Horrid

Not a fan of the NUFC 1996 grandad collar I assume?

In hindsight, I worded that awfully. "Longer collar with more buttons" ffs.

That Monaco is lush

Horrid

Not a fan of the NUFC 1996 grandad collar I assume?

In hindsight, I worded that awfully. "Longer collar with more buttons" ffs.

It was the "longer collar" that put me off tbh :lol: I don't mind buttons, be it one or two or three - as long as they're done well. And I think the Monaco one was done well, just different tastes there between you and I O0

There are some decent Beşiktaş classic shirts. Just stumbled on an 88/89 XL match worn Ferdinand shirt available for $5,000.  :kasper:

There is also a Demba Ba match worn away shirt (2014/15) for the slightly cheaper $500.

Looked at that Classic Football Shirts site and I am shocked, shocked I say, to see a few Bogarde shirts on there.  Mercenary fucker, must be honking from sitting on the bench the whole time.

That Monaco is lush

1.jpg

Monaco - Ready for Business

Monaco one is even better because of that brilliant 1/3 grandad collar, aka the solo button.

Kanji knows the score :thup:

Kanji:

http://static3.fashionbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/15habits-top-3.jpg

Haydn:

slav9-1.jpg

Any recommendations on where I can buy a River Plate shirt? I've been monitoring classicfootballshirts for ages for a decent home shirt in XL, with no luck.

Today I seen the current home shirt on ebay for £25 deliveted, from China. Now I hear these Chinese shirts are on the small side so you need to order a size bigger, but the largest they do is XL which in theory would be too small. Knackers!

Guest Howaythetoon

Not sure if this has been posted before but my second side that is Lincoln City have come out with an absolute shit show of  a home shirt.

Large

early 90s retro look, I like it :lol:

Guest chicken little

i don't work in marketing like, but getting shaun ryder's uglier brother to model it seems a strange move.

We have apparently done a deal with a brand popular with the kids - 'Luke77' or something - the owner of which is a Villa fan, and Fanatics who make kits for shit loads of American sports kits.

They told us this would be 'revolutionary' and it is in that it's a different business model to the norm, but the revolutionary bit for the fans is they cost 50 quid not 55 or 60 or whatever they cost last year.

FWIW I like the home kit, but it's not a proper Villa kit. There's a small blue bit down the side.

It reminds me of 83-85 or so (they told us it would be reminiscent of  a fondly remembered shirt for us, but all that period reminds me of is getting turned into a second flight side rather than European Champions in five years by that shithouse Ellis). Fond memories my arse.

I notice none of the 'buy this shit' photos include any of the players, for reasons one can deduce fairly easily.

Personally I'd have preferred us to play in t-shirts bearing the photos of the severed head of the chairman, but I guess that's not yet an option.

height=500https://www.thekitman.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/img_5932.jpg[/img]

height=500https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhpuzNKXcAApCRY.jpg[/img]

Guest Howaythetoon

Brummie man, where have you been? Good to see you posting anyway. What do you think will happen at Villa? Seems a mess. I’m not like some on here when it comes to Villa, I don’t hate them, so I would be saddened to see yous in deep shit financially or join the mackems a league below.