Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

May try to pick that up, assuming they have tubby middle-aged American sizes. In addition to being gorgeous, I loved the way he drove. I quit F1 after his needless death. Still pisses me off.

ETA:

Ordered off of E-Bay since the Corinthians store won't ship to the U.S. as far as I can tell. Will update if it's shite or a ripoff, but DAMN, this pushes a lot of my kit-buying buttons: (1) Gorgeous; (2) Meaningful; and (3) Tubby Middle-Aged sizes.

May try to pick that up, assuming they have tubby middle-aged American sizes. In addition to being gorgeous, I loved the way he drove. I quit F1 after his needless death. Still pisses me off.

ETA:

Ordered off of E-Bay since the Corinthians store won't ship to the U.S. as far as I can tell. Will update if it's shite or a ripoff, but DAMN, this pushes a lot of my kit-buying buttons: (1) Gorgeous; (2) Meaningful; and (3) Tubby Middle-Aged sizes.

Can get a real smart jacket in the style on eBay too

s-l400.jpg

ETA:

Can get a real smart jacket in the style on eBay too

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, from those lush Umbro kits they had a while ago as well. Puma aren't as terrible as they were like, but they're still canny shite.

Adidas at Arsenal seems weird like, they'll always be a Nike team to me. I had that class blue and light blue away kit in the '90s with the more subtle lightening down it, proper lush. I always wanted us to be a Nike team when I was a kid.

20150524_120402_c2501cb9-6eac-4b71-9280-a480cb25b93c_grande.jpg?v=1506892757

Guest firetotheworks

This season's home kit aside Puma have been decent the last couple of years like. I'd give pretty much anything for that vintage adidas top that came out on a limited run a few years ago to be our top like. I can't even find a photo of it anywhere now but it was unreal. It had the shell adidas logo as well, which is always infinitely better than the new one.

ETA:

So my Corinthians/Senna jersey arrived today and it is absolutely stunning. Ordered from this seller in Brazil. He doesn't have any listed right now, but might be worth contacting to see if he can get more as his communication was great and shipping was quick. One of the top drunk E-Bay purchases I've made.

• 3 months later...