Other clubs' kits (2023/24)

Toon Hoser

Orlando City ... Lions.

Yeah, makes sense.

Just like any other club badge these days in upstart clubs right? To be fair its Orlando City SC (Soccer Club) and the Lions are the nickname/badge/mascot.

Orlando City ... Lions.

Yeah, makes sense.

Just like any other club badge these days in upstart clubs right? To be fair its Orlando City SC (Soccer Club) and the Lions are the nickname/badge/mascot.

much better

http://i.imgur.com/VXHQ69E.jpg

Where does the lion come from?

The Jungles of Orlando.

Nah, there was an Orlando Lions team from 1985-1996 that played in various lower level pro/semi-pro leagues in Orlando. It's a name that has stuck with any prospective or talked about professional team through the years and Phil Rawlins (he's from Stoke) who's the Chairman and founder of the club, wanted to maintain that name + homage to his English heritage.

Orlando City ... Lions.

Yeah, makes sense.

Thanks Semtex, people glossed over what I wrote up here.

That's mint

I love it, its simple, its clean, nothing fucking stupid like our Newcastle kits. It's sponsored by Orlando Health who are a private, not-for-profit network of community and specialty hospitals in Orlando, FL. Also Central Florida’s fifth largest employer as well, so it's great that our sponsor is a local company and one to be proud of as well.

That's mint

I love it, its simple, its clean, nothing fucking stupid like our Newcastle kits. It's sponsored by Orlando Health who are a private, not-for-profit network of community and specialty hospitals in Orlando, FL. Also Central Florida’s fifth largest employer as well, so it's great that our sponsor is a local company and one to be proud of as well.

That's excellent.