Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ddo4tfhP_rM/U62VmwNRNVI/AAAAAAAASFE/xavxDFoIXnw/s650/Bolton-14-15-Home-Kit+%281%29.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bbqW3aHnBYA/U9gnFUHxCNI/AAAAAAAAVcA/WSBP19CNRY4/s650/Bolton-14-15-Away-Kit+%282%29.jpg

:lol: I'm not having a mare at all, and Mike didn't know what football was when Cantona was about. Plus he hasn't seen Toy Story. He can take his corndogs and f*** off.

I hope you evaluate your NFL players for FF the same as you do your football players.

:lol: I don't know any NFL players man. I'm in that to learn and to have a laugh.

Fletcher over Cantona? :lol:

Fletcher spent half his career at Man Utd as the fans' #1 boo boy. They also gave Ferguson stick for picking him all the time when he was playing crap week in, week out. When he eventually came good the fans built up this myth around him being a "big game player", gave him cult hero status and acted as if they'd always rated him. Now Froggy has taken it to ridiculous levels. Definite mare.

Booed for half his career man. :lol: Absolute tripe. Seriously. That's utter rubbish. Him along with the whole team were booed for a couple of games about 7 or 8 years ago, including Fergie.

All I said was that Fletcher means a lot more to me than Cantona does. Cantona was class man, but give me the dedicated one club men any day.

Big game player in quotes by the way? Fletcher won numerous top four clashes basically by himself. Even scored the goals in some of them. There's nothing mythical about it.

Get tae fuck.  Average player who worked hard and was lucky enough to be surrounded by players who could carry the team.

:lol: :lol: Come on man. That's such a typical post of someone who doesn't appreciate the work of defensive midfielders. The guy was the perfect compliment to a playmaker. He'll start for us this season too if he's fit (and we don't sign Vidal). He could even be our captain.

Fletcher over Cantona? :lol:

Fletcher spent half his career at Man Utd as the fans' #1 boo boy. They also gave Ferguson stick for picking him all the time when he was playing crap week in, week out. When he eventually came good the fans built up this myth around him being a "big game player", gave him cult hero status and acted as if they'd always rated him. Now Froggy has taken it to ridiculous levels. Definite mare.

Booed for half his career man. :lol: Absolute tripe. Seriously. That's utter rubbish. Him along with the whole team were booed for a couple of games about 7 or 8 years ago, including Fergie.

All I said was that Fletcher means a lot more to me than Cantona does. Cantona was class man, but give me the dedicated one club men any day.

Big game player in quotes by the way? Fletcher won numerous top four clashes basically by himself. Even scored the goals in some of them. There's nothing mythical about it.

Being a boo boy doesn't mean you are literally booed every match :lol:

http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/New-Oldham-Athletic-Away-Kit-2014-15.jpghttp://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Sondico-OAFC-Shirt-2014-2015.jpg

:puke:

Guest firetotheworks

The format still shits on our's and it's fucking Sondico, sponsored by Sports Direct and luminous yellow. :lol:

Just on that thing about preferring a loyal player like Fletcher over someone like Cantona.

So are you saying if you were a newcastle fan, you would prefer Shola, because he stuck around for so long, over someone like Ginola for example?

Just on that thing about preferring a loyal player like Fletcher over someone like Cantona.

So are you saying if you were a newcastle fan, you would prefer Shola, because he stuck around for so long, over someone like Ginola for example?

No, because Shola is shit. Was he even an influential figure for Newcastle? Fletcher was and is a leader. It's not just longevity, there's a lot more to it than that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aesthetically there are a lot worse logos than Wonga, of course it's a different matter ethically.