Africa Cup of Nations 2013

Fenham Mag

A fantastic match by SE. I am very proud of that performance, and impressed with our attacking verve which is something that has been missing under Keshi. Good performances all around, but Moses is going to be a special player, I'm happy England didn't want him. It is amazing that the team is now ninety minutes from a title given that they were 10 minutes from being kicked out by Ethiopia.

Burkina Faso-Ghana is decent. Extra-time and it is tied 1-1. Bance just missed a massive chance to give Upper Volta the lead. The Burkinabe team is full of pace and strength. Not so much skill without Traore, but dangerous on the counter.

Now they've had a goal disallowed. Ghana hanging on.

The hair in this match is an embarrassment to Africa as a whole. Gyan's is disgusting.

Bance has missed at least six chances to win the game! Where is Ghana's defence?

Penalties now.

Wow, will he now miss the final if they get through? Harsh.

Yes. I don't know if CAF has any rules on overturning bans though.

A fantastic match by SE. I am very proud of that performance, and impressed with our attacking verve which is something that has been missing under Keshi. Good performances all around, but Moses is going to be a special player, I'm happy England didn't want him. It is amazing that the team is now ninety minutes from a title given that they were 10 minutes from being kicked out by Ethiopia.

Burkina Faso-Ghana is decent. Extra-time and it is tied 1-1. Bance just missed a massive chance to give Upper Volta the lead. The Burkinabe team is full of pace and strength. Not so much skill without Traore, but dangerous on the counter.

Now they've had a goal disallowed. Ghana hanging on.

:lol: Old skool.

:lol: Ridiculous final attempt at a penalty. Glad to see Faso through. Just so the ref loses his bet on Ghana.

:lol: Ghana's penalties were horrendous. I notice Gyan didn't volunteer himself after the misses in 2010 and 2012.

After Zambia last year, I'm not particularly keen on playing Burkina Faso in the final, but on our current form I think Naija are definitely the better side. Sunday will be a massive day.

All of Baba's teams winning this year.

Can I dream?

Is something wrong with your head? Why would you talk about these things before the final?

Who was the staff member on your bench doing the dancing when you scored?

Reminded me of Amokachi.

It probably was Amokachi. He is our assistanct coach.

The hair in this match is an embarrassment to Africa as a whole. Gyan's is disgusting.

Bance has missed at least six chances to win the game! Where is Ghana's defence?

Penalties now.

Wow, will he now miss the final if they get through? Harsh.

Yes. I don't know if CAF has any rules on overturning bans though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, if you knew the conversations that have been had on this topic over the last few weeks.

Do these boys have parents at all?

The highlight for me was the two lads with the short, bright bleach blonde short dreadlock-ish type hair going up against each other at one point. Stunned how two people could make such an ill-advised choice of hair.