Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Ryan Quaresma and Disco Quaresma on the same team? :scared:

Running at pace :yao:

More like standing in the middle looking good but doing little after 6 months of not playing for no real reason, call me Juan Roman Riquelme Disco.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You should be so lucky to find that level of facilities.

Well I never said they'd be on our pitch, as far away as possible would be ideal!

Ryan Quaresma and Disco Quaresma on the same team? :scared:

Running at pace :yao:

More like standing in the middle looking good but doing little after 6 months of not playing for no real reason, call me Juan Roman Riquelme Disco.

Yeah. I never said I was quick lol

Right.

I've poached all remaining unattacheds (besides Sifu... and the ones who haven't got back to me at all, who are now completely deleted).

We were looking like we were gonna struggle to put out a team with more drop-outs today (NewBoyPeetah, NixonJr now a maybe).

If we have a resurgence in men by Saturday night, we'll divvy up the unattached more evenly.

EDIT: NixonJr now definitely available for Blues.

EDIT 2: I now have a ringer waiting in the wings if needs be.

By the way, in keeping with tradition the Jaffa Cakes and Skittles are on me. I'll also bring plenty of Powerade again so nobody dies of dehydration.

Really looking forward to it, especially since I don't have to run after Andy Johnson time and time again like I did in the second one.

Only a short walk; it's bang on the main shopping street (Northumberland Street) and is fairly impossible to miss. You'll want to head for Monument from the station and that'll see you right if you keep going that way. Plenty signage and friendly locals about too.