Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a boss, man.

ok

Wasn't there some stat somewhere that Sissoko was in the top 5 of chances created last year in the Prem. I dunno I could be wrong.

http://eplindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Creative-TCC.png

Please list all of these goal scoring chances he created as I must of missed 80% of them when watching the games.

Hmmm give it up Arsene Wenger (I can not comment, I didn't see it), don't make ridiculous baseless statements and expect people not to knock you down.

He's a boss, man.

ok

Wasn't there some stat somewhere that Sissoko was in the top 5 of chances created last year in the Prem. I dunno I could be wrong.

Please list all of these goal scoring chances he created as I must of missed 80% of them when watching the games.

Hmmm give it up Arsene Wenger (I can not comment, I didn't see it), don't make ridiculous baseless statements and expect people not to knock you down.

Come on then please list these chances if there baseless, can't wait to see the big long list you're going to provide.

He's a boss, man.

ok

Come on then please list these chances if there baseless, can't wait to see the big long list you're going to provide.

LOL, There's a fucking stat man to show it, ffs I'm not going to go through all the games from last year, why don't you rewatch them, obviously  with your eyes and mind open this time ?

He's a boss, man.

ok

LOL, There's a f***ing stat man to show it, ffs I'm not going to go through all the games from last year, why don't you rewatch them, obviously  with your eyes and mind open this time ?

Cos you're talking a load of shit that's why.

You expect someone to list 77 chances that he created. Howeh, don't be stupid.

Don't think you can list 10 never mind 77.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not a big advocate of stats before using your gut, but that link quite clearly shows that he got 6 assists last season, created 77 chances and so on if you look at the key. It's there for a reason. If you think Sissoko's shit, fair enough, but the stats are there to read into yourself.

There was a stat (shown on here during the WC) that had him in the top ten creater of chances in the league last season, he was around 6-8th iirc.

f*** knows how.

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

I'm not a big advocate of stats before using your gut, but that link quite clearly shows that he got 6 assists last season, created 77 chances and so on if you look at the key. It's there for a reason. If you think Sissoko's s***, fair enough, but the stats are there to read into yourself.

A s I said before lies, damn lies and statistics which can be twisted and presented in many ways - I know he didn't create 77 goal scoring chances last season that's for sure.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not a big advocate of stats before using your gut, but that link quite clearly shows that he got 6 assists last season, created 77 chances and so on if you look at the key. It's there for a reason. If you think Sissoko's s***, fair enough, but the stats are there to read into yourself.

A s I said before lies, damn lies and statistics which can be twisted and presented in many ways - I know he didn't create 77 goal scoring chances last season that's for sure.

Well, you don't. Nor do I. If you actually looked at that list, you'd see that it showed more than just '77 created chances' as in the 6 assists that he had.

Well, you don't. Nor do I. If you actually looked at that list, you'd see that it showed more than just '77 created chances' as in the 6 assists that he had.

So it's 83 now lol - I totally give up - you keep believing that and see this season when all those chances take us to the Champions League cos with stats like that he should be playing for a team in the Champions League.

Guest firetotheworks

So it's 83 now lol - I totally give up - you keep believing that and see this season when all those chances take us to the Champions League cos with stats like that he should be playing for a team in the Champions League.

:dowiespin:

....What? The 6 assists are part of the 77 chances man. :lol: Do you not know how stats work?

....What? The assist are part of the 77 chances man. :lol: Do you know how stats work?

You said more than just 77 chances as in the 6 assists he had - so if you mention he had more and then quoted 6 assists then that makes 83 - maybe if you said included within those 77 chances were 6 assists I would of understood you better. As I said lies, damn lies and statistics, I know what I saw on the pitch last season. Pointless arguing lets just see how many goal chances and goals he scores this season. He is not a rubbish player but he certainly is'nt anything great either like some on here think.

Guest firetotheworks

And the fact that it's being used not to say that he's incredible, just that he's (quite clearly, or so I would have thought) that he's neither "shit" nor a "nothing player", both of which are nonsense.

The 77 chances won't all be clear-cut passes, crosses and lay-offs either, man.  :lol:

If there's a scramble in the box from a corner, he sticks a foot out and indadvertedly tees up someone for a shot, that'll count. Not sure how it's that hard to fathom he created 77 chances last season.

As I said lies, damn lies and statisticsl

Guest thenorthumbrian

And the fact that it's being used not to say that he's incredible, just that he's (quite clearly, or so I would have thought) that he's neither "s***" nor a "nothing player", both of which are nonsense.

He has power and the physical presence but his technique lets him down too many times.