Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so sissoko not looking like a shambling mess under a different manager then?  well i fucking never

He doesn't look like a shambling mess for us either. Despite being played out of position he is probably still our best player

He's essential to our team for his break on the counter pace alone. He's criminally misused out wide and needs to be given more influence on game in middle of pitch. Someone needs to remind him to body people up and don't stab or slide tackle (:lol:) but his engine is insane. He is a top player and one of our most important. 

so sissoko not looking like a shambling mess under a different manager then?  well i fucking never

He doesn't look like a shambling mess for us either. Despite being played out of position he is probably still our best player

At times he barely looks like a footballer, just an athlete. Fuck Pardew man, season months away and I'm already depressed about how badly he manages our players.

I've been defending Sissoko for ages on here, no one would have it but now that he's scored a goal for France everyone is back on his side and finally realises that it's mismanagement and wrong positions that is a result of him not doing as well as he should.

Happy for him.

Glad the penny finally dropped :thup:

What are you talking about?

I'm one of the few who didn't lambast his performances at RM (where he ended the game tonight and scored his goal). I think he's terrible at AM but i've been pleased with his performances at CM & RM. He always makes things happen and i've said so.

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently s***.

He'll probably prove you wrong as well. That's the problem with being short sighted, not only do you look like a mug over time, but you convince yourself you were right all along.

Doesn't have the attributes to be a AM. His strongest assets are physical/athletic. Which is more pronounced with space to run into (wide/CM) not at AM.

Sissoko is obviously a good player who took a ridiculous hammering on here for no reason at all

Because people on here are on the extreme ends of fickle. One not so good game and your worse than shit, that is until you do something like score a goal then we should build a statue for him.

Everyone on here has to be right and goes out of their way to jump on the bandwagon.

Just look at the NUFC transfer rumours thread now. We have just linked with a guy who plays for Ecuador and plays for a club in Mexico, now everyone will suddenly turn into a Mexican league expert and have been watching Ecuador play for the 4 years in order for people to respect their opinion of a player they have only just heard of (despite him scoring against England less than a month ago).

Players take stick due to poor performances and Moussa had had his share of those

There is a difference between taking stick for having some poor performances and failing to acknowledge he has any ability/talent at all.

People officially turned on him after a day everybody was shit? Same guy who had some gut busting performances that have led to some key assists/goals that have gotten us crucial points?

Look back through this thread.  He goes from being the next Zidane to the next Carlton Palmer and back on about a 2-3 week cycle.

Players take stick due to poor performances and Moussa had had his share of those

There is a difference between taking stick for having some poor performances and failing to acknowledge he has any ability/talent at all.

Who thinks he doesn't have talent?

I've said it before that it's hard to gauge the ability of any of our players due to pardew and his shortcomings

Who thinks he doesn't have talent?

I've said it before that it's hard to gauge the ability of any of our players due to pardew and his shortcomings

Plenty of people have been saying that the only thing he has in his locker is stamina, it's far from true.

Happy for him.

Glad the penny finally dropped :thup:

What are you talking about?

I'm one of the few who didn't lambast his performances at RM (where he ended the game tonight and scored his goal). I think he's terrible at AM but i've been pleased with his performances at CM & RM. He always makes things happen and i've said so.

I said he was horrible as a AM and he was.

I've said he's been a threat out wide since moving there and he's helped us look a much more solid unit.

I don't hold vendettas. If you play well I'll praise, play poorly I'll criticise. The only player I consistenly criticise is Cisse and he's been consistently s***.

He'll probably prove you wrong as well. That's the problem with being short sighted, not only do you look like a mug over time, but you convince yourself you were right all along.

Doesn't have the attributes to be a AM. His strongest assets are physical/athletic. Which is more pronounced with space to run into (wide/CM) not at AM.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/UJ18/do-u-want-a-medal/image.png

Another one who will realise he can do better and leave, we might get another season out of him if we're lucky.

Yep. ridiculous to say the lad has no ability or can't play and compete a very good level...If he is utilised correctly. And once again we come back to Mr Pardew....

Delighted fo him with that finish and performance last night, and for Debuchy (despite his flaws), and for Cabaye as well if I'm honest.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  1m

Moussa Sissoko will play as a right winger tomorrow, Valbuena and Evra rested, Cabaye suspended. #FRAvsECU #EDF #WC14

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/alan-pardew-smiling.jpg