Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just me that thought he was awful?

No. I did too. He's a f***ing braindead.

Nonsense, he was one of the best players on the pitch.

Running around and getting stuck in doesn't constitute a performance from a midfielder in my opinion.

Needs more to his game than that. Doesn't have it IMHO.

Not sure i'd have him in the middle tbh.That mixed bag stuff is better suited to the wings. Need to see how he plays alongside De Jong.

tend to agree, he's played well out wide and he can get more opportunity to use his pace out there than a crowded middle

Just me that thought he was awful?

No. I did too. He's a f***ing braindead.

Nonsense, he was one of the best players on the pitch.

Totally forgot to defend occasionally. That's why he will need a good partner if he is played as a 1 of a two CM's. Caught watching the ball too often.

Whether it came off for him or not he's the only player outside of Cabella that excites me.

I honestly don't get this. The guy has nothing, other than pure brawn, in his locker.

There's nothing he does that excites me. He's not got a trick nor has he the intelligence to find a pass.

Whether it came off for him or not he's the only player outside of Cabella that excites me.

I honestly don't get this. The guy has nothing, other than pure brawn, in his locker.

There's nothing he does that excites me. He's not got a trick nor has he the intelligence to find a pass.

He does make things happen. Not in an elegant way but he does.

He's capable of a good cross, nice through ball but not consistently. He's about capable of that as he is of simple passes too which is infuriating.

Better than Gouffran init. More likely to create or score from open play than Colback/Anita/Tiote too. But he's not great aye.

He does make things happen. Not in an elegant way but he does.

He's capable of a good cross, nice through ball but not consistently. He's about capable of that as he is of simple passes too which is infuriating.

Better than Gouffran init. More likely to create or score from open play than Colback/Anita/Tiote too. But he's not great aye.

:thup:

He's got no stand out features that's for certain.

This forum is f***ing terrible after a defeat like.

:sadnod:

If this is to do with my criticism of Sissoko then its got nothing to do with todays result. I said the same throughout last season as well.

He might not be at the top of the clubs list of problems but he's certainly not anything special and could be easily improved upon imho.

His lack of composure for that chance at 0-1 today was so indicative of the guys ability.

Guest Howaythetoon

This forum is f***ing terrible after a defeat like.

I personally didn't see the match today so me saying he's shite has nowt to do with how well or how shit he played today or because we lost. He is not a footballer whatsoever. In many ways he is similar to Obertan, all pace and not much else.