Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The price being talked about for Moussa is insane. 10? His age, potential etc -- the price tag should be double or 2.5x IMO.

Dunno, he's not really that good. If you think he's worth £25m you've had one too many proseccos.

The price being talked about for Moussa is insane. 10? His age, potential etc -- the price tag should be double or 2.5x IMO.

Dunno, he's not really that good. If you think he's worth £25m you've had one too many proseccos.

With proper coaching he's worth that. He has all the tools to be a powerful player in any team. He's like 22-23 right? Just think 10m is BS.

• 1 month later...

How fit did he look today? I only saw a bit of the first half, and have since seen the goal.

I ask only cos he looked woefully short of anything approaching match fitness in his last few outings.

How fit did he look today? I only saw a bit of the first half, and have since seen the goal.

I ask only cos he looked woefully short of anything approaching match fitness in his last few outings.

Played the whole game and didn't look too shattered by the experience. Still seems half asleep sometimes which leads to him giving the ball away way too much, but that just strikes me as more to do with his general lack of awareness than anything fitness related.

I think if we keep him in central midfield, and keep at him to move it quicker and simpler at times, he will get better.

Likely to get shunted out side and messed about still though, and unlikely anyone is working with him to improve on his technique and decisions.

I really think he was 10x better in this central role than on the wing, and against lesser opposition his forward drives will be exciting. He needed help at times though and made a few mistakes, although he was always looking to push us on. I'd give him a 7.5/10 today :)