Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only scenario where we would willingly sell him is if he's unsettled and wants to go. Otherwise all the euphoria of signing Wijnaldum for £14.5m is premature if he is only coming in so we can cash in on Sissoko. Sell Obertan or Colback instead. We have got plenty of central midfielders, we aren't too flush with goal scoring midfielders who can operate on the right.

What do you class as a goal scoring midfielder? That's twice you've referred to him as that. He got 4 last year, hardly prolific.

Hardly easy to score goals from midfield when you are apart of a team which hardly gets into the box. I'd hazard a guess that Frank Lampard in his prime would have some struggles recreating his usual totals under Pardew and Carver.

Doesnt look at though he scored many in France either mind. 3 in 55 in his last two seasons there.

Can't see how he can be anything other than one of our better players.

Yet you'll see so many on here dismissing his attributes and insisting we should sell and improve the bank balance.

Can't see how he can be anything other than one of our better players.

Yet you'll see so many on here dismissing his attributes and insisting we should sell and improve the bank balance.

I mean, I don't love him in the same as Ben Arfa or anything, but he clearly has some good attributes and can perform well. Would be a shame to see him go at this point in particular, when things might be looking up slightly on the pitch.

18m?  Holy fuck man, take some bolt cutters to the negotiations just in case they change their mind so we can cut the briefcase off their arm

anything over 10m and we're fucking stealing from someone

Anything over 10 million? We've just paid over 10m for two blokes that did well in Belgium, one of whom doesn't know what age he is. Sissoko is clearly worth at least 15m, 18m seems reasonable

18m?  Holy fuck man, take some bolt cutters to the negotiations just in case they change their mind so we can cut the briefcase off their arm

anything over 10m and we're fucking stealing from someone

Anything over 10 million? We've just paid over 10m for two blokes that did well in Belgium, one of whom doesn't know what age he is. Sissoko is clearly worth at least 15m, 18m seems reasonable

Aye, if you've not seen him play he's worth a fucking fortune.

Ultimately no, I don't want to see sissoko sold.

Price is good but it's not like we will use that money and buy a replacement, so would rather keep him and see the benefits of him around a few better players and coaches.

He was shit in a shit team with a shit manager. He's played well at times for us and is a French International. I don't think he's ever going to be the world's greatest by a long way, and his uninterested manner grinds my gears, but there's no way I'd be selling him for short of £25m. It's 2015 peeps, everyone costs obscene amounts in the Premier League.

He was shit in a shit team with a shit manager. He's played well at times for us and is a French International. I don't think he's ever going to be the world's greatest by a long way, and his uninterested manner grinds my gears, but there's no way I'd be selling him for short of £25m. It's 2015 peeps, everyone costs obscene amounts in the Premier League.

I think he can get a bit of a pass on being disinterested as well TBH, at least last season.

He was s*** in a s*** team with a s*** manager. He's played well at times for us and is a French International. I don't think he's ever going to be the world's greatest by a long way, and his uninterested manner grinds my gears, but there's no way I'd be selling him for short of £25m. It's 2015 peeps, everyone costs obscene amounts in the Premier League.

25m?! Wow, literally nobody would pay anywhere near that.

He was s*** in a s*** team with a s*** manager. He's played well at times for us and is a French International. I don't think he's ever going to be the world's greatest by a long way, and his uninterested manner grinds my gears, but there's no way I'd be selling him for short of £25m. It's 2015 peeps, everyone costs obscene amounts in the Premier League.

That's the point......

Saying someone is a good player because they're an international is silly.. see it here so often... I like Sissoko overall anyway....

He's more valuable because of it, you nonce.

People thinking he's one of our better players :(

TCD gets the dog's abuse, but mozy is on that level.

Compared to the forum whipping boy, ouch. I won't ask you to apologise, boil your head, or whatever else is the norm though.

Sissoko has one redeeming skill and he's bang average at anything else. Wijnaldum is a much better footballer and should take his spot in the team. That's all there is to it.

I think he can get a bit of a pass on being disinterested as well TBH, at least last season.

The coaches may have been totally shite, but any player who is 'disinterested' should not get a pass imo. Not giving a monkey's may be a big part of the Ashley era, but anyone who goes along with it is as bad.

Compared to the forum whipping boy, ouch. I won't ask you to apologise, boil your head, or whatever else is the norm though.

Sissoko has one redeeming skill and he's bang average at anything else. Wijnaldum is a much better footballer and should take his spot in the team. That's all there is to it.

Apart from he's never played a game for us, nor ever played in the Premier League. He could end up being absolute gash, he wouldn't be the first.

The coaches may have been totally shite, but any player who is 'disinterested' should not get a pass imo. Not giving a monkey's may be a big part of the Ashley era, but anyone who goes along with it is as bad.

Easier said than done when you're not going into work every day to be bossed around by John fucking Carver.

Saying someone is a good player because they're an international is silly.. see it here so often... I like Sissoko overall anyway....

Behave yourself, you wouldn't say that to my face.

I wasn't directly referring to you. I've heard people talk about the quality of Anita based on him being a Dutch international. He has 3 caps ffs.

That's the point......

:thup: I would also be very surprised if anyone would pay £25m for him right now.

Behave yourself, you wouldn't say that to my face.

I wasn't directly referring to you. I've heard people talk about the quality of Anita based on him being a Dutch international. He has 3 caps ffs.

Aye, that'd be canny relevant if we were in the Vurnon Anita thread, you nonce.

End of the day we have midfielders tripping over each other and tbh Sissoko is one of only a couple who look like they'll struggle with a possession game, if that's what we go for.

Something like 15-18m and that money spent directly on a quality CB would be the best deal we could do this summer imo.

Apart from he's never played a game for us, nor ever played in the Premier League. He could end up being absolute gash, he wouldn't be the first.

I've seen him play live a couple of times and he looked class then (few years ago mind but if anything he should have improved). There's always the chance he could fail to adapt but that's the risk you take.