Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for him. Currently we've had no concrete offers, if so I'm sure he'd be crying via the media that we stopped his (insert newly linked club) dream move.

Not sure he'll go for the full £35m but he'll go for something that'll see him become our second biggest sale, I'm sure of that.

So glad Tubes isn't in charge of our sales. Sissoko is obviously going to bitch and whine about wanting to leave. Who cares? He can complain all he wants. NUFC will sell him when they get a fee they agree with. There's no way he'll still be here when the transfer window closes. In the extremely unlikely scenario that he is, it would serve him best to put 100% effort in to secure his move by the January transfer window.

He can whinge in the media all he wants but it is obvious no-one has come in for him yet.  Clubs may well be waiting for other players to move on first or hoping we will drop the price but it is not as if any offers have gone in and been rejected.  Everyone and every club knows he wants to leave but he doesn't seem to be anyone's first choice but rather their fall back option at this stage.

So glad Tubes isn't in charge of our sales. Sissoko is obviously going to bitch and whine about wanting to leave. Who cares? He can complain all he wants. NUFC will sell him when they get a fee they agree with. There's no way he'll still be here when the transfer window closes. In the extremely unlikely scenario that he is, it would serve him best to put 100% effort in to secure his move by the January transfer window.

If I was in charge of our transfers from a few year ago we would never of gone down

If I was in charge of our transfers from a few year ago we would never of gone down

Have

I said sales not transfers.

Club interested in buying Sissoko - "We'll give you £25m for him"

Tubestationatmidnight - "He's not worth that. I'll sell him to you for £17m. Anymore and I'd feel we were ripping you off. That's my final offer unless you want to put a lower bid in."

If we keep asking for too much we will be stuck with him and do you really think he is going to bust a gut for us!

I highly doubt anyone would even pay 25m for him either and that's  backed up by not receiving any bids for him:

Nobody's offered £5m either but do you reckon that means we couldn't sell him for £5m?, we're sticking to our valuation of £35m, that's why we haven't had any bids at the moment.  Clubs still have plenty of time left in the window so they won't offer the top price yet.  We've had lots of stories about enquiries at lower valuations but we've obviously given those clubs no indication that we'll even consider a lower bid.

I think the only time we'll get lower bids coming in is later in the window if he's still here.  Clubs will think we might panic with time running out.

Get out of here man, you'd have never gotten a single deal done on the buy side and sold all of our players for under 10m each using the transfer tracker  from 2004 as your barometer of comparable transfers.

Get out of here man, you'd have never gotten a single deal done on the buy side and sold all of our players for under 10m each using the transfer tracker  from 2004 as your barometer of comparable transfers.

[emoji38] :thup:

Preview of John Gibson’s Monday Chronicle column on Moussa Sissoko...

'I know United were defeated by Fulham which sparked unease but come off it Rafa, I would rather pull out all my teeth with a pair of pliers than see Moussa Sissoko play against Huddersfield after the total disrespect he has shown for the club, the fans, and the area.'

'I know United were defeated by Fulham which sparked unease but come off it Rafa, I would rather pull out all my teeth with a pair of pliers than see Moussa Sissoko play against Huddersfield after the total disrespect he has shown for the club, the fans, and the area.'

If that's the case, start him. Anything for Gibbo to shut the fuck up.

Guest neesy111

If that's the case, start him. Anything for Gibbo to shut the fuck up.

FFS.

Gibson is a good writer, probably the best one at Thompson House.