Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LRD, long time no see  :rose:  :lol:

Whenever i see his name now all i can read is your put down :lol:

We are finally seeing some movement regarding transfers, Ikon will be more relieved and the stress and gloom will naturally go. All's well. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

LRD, long time no see  :rose:  :lol:

Whenever i see his name now all i can read is your put down :lol:

We are finally seeing some movement regarding transfers, Ikon will be more relieved and the stress and gloom will naturally go. All's well. :lol:

Would be nice to see that spread across the forum too :lol:

This would, in theory, be the best transfer window we've had in many years. Guess it depends on Colo.

Aye? 5 Players from the french league? Not really got a clue about french football myself, barely heard of any of the linked players.... Someone do a football manager style post for where they would fit in the team.

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Williamson Haidara

Obertan Sissoko Cabaye Gouffran

Cisse

Shola

Nice one, are they all going to sign though, yes? Ahh thats good then.

This would, in theory, be the best transfer window we've had in many years. Guess it depends on Colo.

Aye? 5 Players from the french league? Not really got a clue about french football myself, barely heard of any of the linked players.... Someone do a football manager style post for where they would fit in the team.

Krul

Cisse

Shola

Nice one, are they all going to sign though, yes? Ahh thats good then.

No Ben Arfa?!

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa      Cabaye    Gouffran

Cissé

Loads of ifs and buts there like (they all actually sign, Colo staying, players being fit, Pards not being an idiot etc), but fuck me that looks good.

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa      Cabaye    Gouffran

Cissé

Loads of ifs and buts there like (they all actually sign, Colo staying, players being fit, Pards not being an idiot etc), but f*** me that looks good.

Plus the likes of Saylor, Tiote, Bigi and Marveaux on the bench. :fwap:

Not sure Gouffran can effectively play wide left mind.

Krul

Cisse

Shola

Hang on so we are dumping Santon for an unknown Left back - confident that :)

Guest Roger Kint

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

Nothing new in France on #Sissoko today since they said there were going to be #nufc talks on Weds

Rather odd that there's nothing new if his agents met with QPR yesterday.

Not odd at all. If they spoke to QPR they will still speak to us too to make his decison(maybe others too). Not like it changes anything unless they threw £200k a week at him or something ludicrous.

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan

Nothing new in France on #Sissoko today since they said there were going to be #nufc talks on Weds

Rather odd that there's nothing new if his agents met with QPR yesterday.

Not odd at all. If they spoke to QPR they will still speak to us too to make his decison(maybe others too). Not like it changes anything unless they threw £200k a week at him or something ludicrous.

Guess I just expected to hear he'd been offered silly wages by QPR. Maybe not?

I rate Anita very highly, but i'd consider putting Marv ahead of him (not the same role) Nonetheless, we'd have options, feels surreal if everything goes through.

Sissoko would be the only fucker helping out the defence though and even he likes to get forward :lol: