Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colback was anonymous in the first half, better in the second where he got a couple of tackles in. Colback's problems are more off the ball, he can actually use it quite well when he's got it. But he's slow around the pitch and the West Brom midfielders were running all round him in the first half before we scored.

Yesterday I thought he broke up play and often carried the ball 20-30 yards forward to relieve pressure from the defence and start attacking moves.  He dominated West Brom's midfield physically and didn't allow them to get a foothold in the game.  His passing was as wayward as pretty much everyone's in the team and I wouldn't say he was 'great' but he had a quietly good game without being sensational.  He looks a revelation when actually played in central midfield and that change has been a key part of this winning run.

Casual reminder that Minhosa hated Laurent Robert

:lol: didn't think I'd post enough to have a stalker.

I'm happy to continue to be the voice of reason for all of those with their cocks out for another bang average performance.

Some people forget very quickly.

Anyone remember the quality of football under Dogleash, Gullit, SBR's first season, Glenda?

We were shite, we signed shite and the tactics were shit.

We will play better football under Sam than all of those Managers. We'll play with more awareness and greater understanding of systems than we did under any of those AND we'll have a side of players that actually give a shite.

I love seeing Smith, Butt, Milner, Geremi etc getting stuck in rather than a team of Dyers or Jena's that fanny around and never give a shit.

We may not be pretty to watch right now but don't forget we've got Enrique to come in, we've got Owen to get fit, we've got Emre, Barton and Duff as well.

This thread is unbelievable.

Actually, it's not, but it is fucking embarrassing.

Then you should be happy with our performance yesterday.

Baggio,

I'm not worried put it that way.

These players care and I like to see that. I've got no desire to see Bramble's, Dyers, Babayaro's or Jenas' stroll around the pitch not giving a shit and then getting arseholed in Newcastle every Saturday night.

I'm happy with 4 points out of 6 and I'm really happy with Big Sam's craic in the press.

Why name shite players? I'd rather see Robert walking around the like he did in his first few seasons here than all of those grafters put together.

Having a midfield full of battlers doesn't interest me one bit, especially when there's no pace or movement in the team, I'm not having a go at Allardyce here and I'm happy with what he's done with the club but that performance yesterday was shite, it's what you get from a team full of grafters.

Lets hope he realises his mistakes and we never have to see a trio of Butt, Geremi and Smith playing in midfield together again.

Bollocks.

Robert? You've got to be having a laugh. He'd turn up for one game in nine...........in the meantime he'd blaze free kicks over the bar from 40+ yards.

Anyway - lets not waste time discussing this.

You are clearly knee-jerking. Get a grip lad.

We've never been this well off for years.

PS: I wasn't intentionally naming shite players, but, if I was Robert would have been in the list.

Good lord, one of the biggest influinces in turning us into a Champions League team was shite?! :lol:

And you're telling me to get a grip?! Jesus Wept. :lol:

You do need to Baggio. You're talking shite I'm afraid. In fact, most of your points about yesterdays performance are baseless and you're coming across as a bit of a whining twat.

Oh, and as already stated, I'd have a Smith, Butt or Milner over that lazy bastard Robert EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Quotes on the official website from Allardyce saying that Smith is going to continue being captain over January, in other words he'll play every game. He's impressed with his 'tenacity', why not just play a dog?

Because a dog couldn't win a pen in the last minute of a game nor could it draw in 3 opposition defenders to give Viduka space?

Only a guess like...................

Draw in 3 defenders?! He fucking fell over man! mackems.gif

The defender then tried to clear it but Viduka took it off his boot and placed it in the bottom corner, you're either clutching at straws to convince yourself he's any good or you're completely fucking clueless, judging from your comment on how you would have Butt, Milner and Smith over Laurent Robert every day of the week pushes towards the latter.

It's people like you that bum the dross like Smith, Milner, Butt, Taylor etc because they give 100% and get stuck in yet go home scratching your head as to the reason why we're so fucking shit, you just don't get it do you? These players are not good enough if we've got any sort of ambition as a club and would struggle to get in the teams that are challenging for the Uefa cup let alone the top 4.

Clueless.

Good Evening Mr Negative,

You know what? I'd take Jimmy Milner over Robert EVERY day of the week.

I'd take him over Gillespie too.

Thats the thing about a football forum, it's about opinions and people being prepared to say what they think.

The difference between you and I, is that I'm positive and constructive not a negative, whinging bastard happy to slag off any of our players at every single opportunity.

Grow up you miserable little twat.

&

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,46418.msg1053733.html#msg1053733

Some people forget very quickly.

Anyone remember the quality of football under Dogleash, Gullit, SBR's first season, Glenda?

We were shite, we signed shite and the tactics were shit.

We will play better football under Sam than all of those Managers. We'll play with more awareness and greater understanding of systems than we did under any of those AND we'll have a side of players that actually give a shite.

I love seeing Smith, Butt, Milner, Geremi etc getting stuck in rather than a team of Dyers or Jena's that fanny around and never give a shit.

We may not be pretty to watch right now but don't forget we've got Enrique to come in, we've got Owen to get fit, we've got Emre, Barton and Duff as well.

This thread is unbelievable.

Actually, it's not, but it is fucking embarrassing.

Then you should be happy with our performance yesterday.

Baggio,

I'm not worried put it that way.

These players care and I like to see that. I've got no desire to see Bramble's, Dyers, Babayaro's or Jenas' stroll around the pitch not giving a shit and then getting arseholed in Newcastle every Saturday night.

I'm happy with 4 points out of 6 and I'm really happy with Big Sam's craic in the press.

Why name shite players? I'd rather see Robert walking around the like he did in his first few seasons here than all of those grafters put together.

Having a midfield full of battlers doesn't interest me one bit, especially when there's no pace or movement in the team, I'm not having a go at Allardyce here and I'm happy with what he's done with the club but that performance yesterday was shite, it's what you get from a team full of grafters.

Lets hope he realises his mistakes and we never have to see a trio of Butt, Geremi and Smith playing in midfield together again.

Bollocks.

Robert? You've got to be having a laugh. He'd turn up for one game in nine...........in the meantime he'd blaze free kicks over the bar from 40+ yards.

Anyway - lets not waste time discussing this.

You are clearly knee-jerking. Get a grip lad.

We've never been this well off for years.

PS: I wasn't intentionally naming shite players, but, if I was Robert would have been in the list.

Good lord, one of the biggest influinces in turning us into a Champions League team was shite?! :lol:

And you're telling me to get a grip?! Jesus Wept. :lol:

You do need to Baggio. You're talking shite I'm afraid. In fact, most of your points about yesterdays performance are baseless and you're coming across as a bit of a whining twat.

Oh, and as already stated, I'd have a Smith, Butt or Milner over that lazy bastard Robert EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Quotes on the official website from Allardyce saying that Smith is going to continue being captain over January, in other words he'll play every game. He's impressed with his 'tenacity', why not just play a dog?

Because a dog couldn't win a pen in the last minute of a game nor could it draw in 3 opposition defenders to give Viduka space?

Only a guess like...................

Draw in 3 defenders?! He fucking fell over man! mackems.gif

The defender then tried to clear it but Viduka took it off his boot and placed it in the bottom corner, you're either clutching at straws to convince yourself he's any good or you're completely fucking clueless, judging from your comment on how you would have Butt, Milner and Smith over Laurent Robert every day of the week pushes towards the latter.

It's people like you that bum the dross like Smith, Milner, Butt, Taylor etc because they give 100% and get stuck in yet go home scratching your head as to the reason why we're so fucking shit, you just don't get it do you? These players are not good enough if we've got any sort of ambition as a club and would struggle to get in the teams that are challenging for the Uefa cup let alone the top 4.

Clueless.

Thats the thing about a football forum, it's about opinions and people being prepared to say what they think.

The difference between you and I, is that I'm positive and constructive not a negative, whinging bastard happy to slag off any of our players at every single opportunity.

&

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,46418.msg1053733.html#msg1053733

Wow :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Milner (only in hindsight) and you'd be making a point about graft, Butt and Smith and you're making a point about your own mental health.

:cheesy:

Nicky Butt and Alan Smith. By God they'd have shown Moussa how to take charge of a midfield. None of that thick running about like a headless chicken stumbling through two challenges to score a fluke goal. 

:minhosa  :huff: