Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's built for the Premier League and if he goes to another PL team then he'll go for more than Cabaye did imo. A good footballer with power, pace and stamina will always be at a premium and I can see him going this window, it's almost as if he's upped his game (playing him in his proper position has helped obviously) in the way Cabaye played himself into a move this time last year.

It was only a matter of time before he moved on anyway, "27 points on the board with 18 more fixtures to go? - fuck it, you can go mate, you've served your purpose. Enjoy your career." This is where we are as a club.

Spot on. Cabaye was technically better but he would shine a lot more on the continent. He often got swamped in the premier.

If Sissoko is leaving, he and both clubs will already know it is happening so I hope they get a move on as the constant speculation is so annoying.  I hate the way it is drawn out for the whole month when everything has probably been agreed in principle whilst we get the denials and so on and then the player ends up leaving in the last week.

I wonder whether it would be good for him to move this month anyway.  Most clubs buy as a reaction to their shortcomings in the previous months rather than as a plan to move forward (e.g. PSG needed a midfielder last year because of injuries and once those players were fit, Cabaye was surplus to requirements). Then I guess the player would have to weigh it up against whether he would get such an opportunity again.

The annoying thing for me is how little I care about him going. He's a good player but it's just inevitable now that our best players will leave.

same, sat here thinking I should be annoyed but I'm not. I'll allow the Americans to use "could care less" here but not much less

The price being talked about for Moussa is insane. 10? His age, potential etc -- the price tag should be double or 2.5x IMO.

Nearly there, if we did indeed slap 20M on the fella. Most ya'll thought I was crazy too. This Cabaye talk is junk man, would love him back if we lost Sissoko but we know "trades"/"player exchanges" rarely happen.

Abeid - Cabaye

----De Jong----

^ sounds tasty though

People on twitter lose their minds for no fucking reason :lol:

Exactly this.

The guy is French and has a job in a different country. If I was employed abroad there's a fair chance I'd nip back home to see my family once in a while. Where footballers are concerned it's just pure fucking drama.