Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once he gets going, he's fast, but in most situations it's speed off the mark and over the first five yards that counts. Plus the ability to change pace.

Sterling is the player who I'd say can use his pace to most telling effect.

Gotta love that 77 sprint speed in FIFA 15

:lol:

Think the key is to get his body in the way. Nobody can run in the Newcastle team except Obertan and Cabella.

Its fine, I edit Moussa before I start my career mode anyway.

Sissoko feels that playing his best football has come as a result of him being deployed in the centre of midfield, which is his favourite position.

He said: “For me, my best position is in the middle. After the manager decides if I play centre midfield or right or left, I work hard at it.

“For me my favourite position is in the centre because it allows me to run the line and move forward quickly. That’s my best position and I feel that I am playing my best football."

#tactics

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Played him right wing for the whole of last season.

It really is staggering. The bloke was a complete shadow of himself when played out there too, can't believe it took knacker chops a full season to realise, actually I am not surprised at all.

It's funny that a large proportion of the non-kneejerkers wanted to wait to see him in the middle before calling him worse than shite, whilst others were fairly happy to mention him as one of the weak links in the squad whilst he was playing at right wing in one of the worst ever Newcastle teams.

"He's a highly rated French international CM, playing right wing under Alan fucking Pardew"

"Nar, he's thick as pigshit, barely a footballer"

Wonder if these are the same people saying Cabella will never make it in the league? I'd rather give them time to adjust (preferably not under Pardew :anguish:). I can see improvements from Cabella already, although our tactics clearly stifle creativity at every turn.

The right hand side of midfield, if we didn’t need him through the middle, is probably his best position.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-backs-moussa-sissoko-8030762

The right hand side of midfield, if we didn’t need him through the middle, is probably his best position. I don’t think, with the team at the moment, that he’s going to play out there when Obertan is playing so well, so it’s about him adapting his game.

FML, that is actually real!? :spit: