Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's not our worst player, but it's a problem when a lot of our attacks go through him, and his control of the ball is so unreliable.

I said a few weeks ago that we need to try something different. The balance of the midfield doesn't look right.

The more you're on the ball, the more mistakes you make. Don't know how anyone could say he hid yesterday. He was basically our only option for a pass while he was on. He wasn't great by any means but had a decent shot and about three good crosses, particularly the one in the first minute. Was it him who passed the ball for Riviere's shot too, or it could have been Janmaat actually. Always seems to be the first target of the fans when we play poor when he's usually far from the worst

Unsure why anyone thinks the boos were because of his performance in one game, hes been shown all season to be a cowardly player with limited ability who doesn't care a jot about putting in a performance.

He gets down the line quickly enough but then does absolutely nothing of note with the ball, inaccurate crosses every time and his passing is close to being abysmal, hes basically a nothing player with a bit of pace that makes him occasionally look better.

Wouldn't care if he never played another game for us, and thats based off the last two seasons not the game yesterday.

Unsure why anyone thinks the boos were because of his performance in one game, hes been shown all season to be a cowardly player with limited ability who doesn't care a jot about putting in a performance.

He gets down the line quickly enough but then does absolutely nothing of note with the ball, inaccurate crosses every time and his passing is close to being abysmal, hes basically a nothing player with a bit of pace that makes him occasionally look better.

Wouldn't care if he never played another game for us, and thats based off the last two seasons not the game yesterday.

Come on man, he's created the most chances in our team by a mile this season. He puts in plenty of good crosses, we just have nobody to attack them. He's a poor passer at times as you say and we shouldn't have to rely on him so much.

Can I just ask why is he a coward? I want someone to actually directly answer this question. Every game he makes himself available for the ball, takes on his man and tries to get the ball into the box, compared to others who are happy to just pass it back where it came from. I see him as a slightly thick, technically flawed footballer but not a coward. Players like Colback, Obertan, Wijnaldum to a certain extent when not in form are cowards to me, not Sissoko

Wasn't even close to being our worst player yesterday. Crowd got what they wanted though.

I thought he was one of our better players as usual. But the locals prefer the likes of Taylor and Colback who run around without getting within 3 yards of an opponent, but hey, they care because they're geordies.

Wasn't even close to being our worst player yesterday. Crowd got what they wanted though.

I thought he was one of our better players as usual. But the locals prefer the likes of Taylor and Colback who run around without getting within 3 yards of an opponent, but hey, they care because they're geordies.

Didn't agree with the booing but this is nonsense tbf.

While he was pants i actually thought he was having a decent little (tiny) spell when he came off.

What this lad thinks he is in his head, he certainly isn't on the pitch and in reality. 'Flatter to deceive' was made up for this bloke.

Not sure which game you were watching but he was absolutely horrendous. Him and Wiji mays well of stayed in the dressing room as they clearly couldn't be assed.

That geordie passion thing is a myth as well as its openly mocked by the majority of fans. Nobody wants the likes of Colback or Taylor in the squad, never mind team, but thats what happens when you appoint managers way out of their depth.

You're one of those I'm always happy to disagree with.

Not sure which game you were watching but he was absolutely horrendous. Him and Wiji mays well of stayed in the dressing room as they clearly couldn't be assed.

That geordie passion thing is a myth as well as its openly mocked by the majority of fans. Nobody wants the likes of Colback or Taylor in the squad, never mind team, but thats what happens when you appoint managers way out of their depth.

Spot on.

If you watched the game yesterday and were happy with the effort put in by this donkey, then there is literally nee hope for you.

If you watched the game yesterday and were happy with the effort put in by this donkey, then there is literally nee hope for you.

Did he not track back enough? We should send him back to France like his mate Ben Arfa.

Did he not track back enough? We should send him back to France like his mate Ben Arfa.

Jesus wept.

He does track back though, left backs rarely get anything off him. In fact their left back got a goal when he went off. The only time I can remember his defending being particularly bad was the game against Norwich where he got 4 assists or something

He WALKED around the pitch with no attempt to show for the ball or attempt anything, he put 1 cross in all game at the start and then as the game went on looked more and more half-arsed until he literally allowed opposition players to walk around next to him with the ball.

He does track back though, left backs rarely get anything off him. In fact their left back got a goal when he went off. The only time I can remember his defending being particularly bad was the game against Norwich where he got 4 assists or something

Yeah I know, but apparently he does nothing and that's why we concede goals. Nothing to do with Janmaat going walkabout and Taylor wanting to play goalkeeper.

He WALKED around the pitch with no attempt to show for the ball or attempt anything, he put 1 cross in all game at the start and then as the game went on looked more and more half-arsed until he literally allowed opposition players to walk around next to him with the ball.

He put in at least 4 or 5 crosses yesterday man. He was also our only option for a pass most of the time

Guest firetotheworks

While I'm not defending him, why single him out over say, Winjaldum?

I'm not, I've said exactly the same about Gini if you take a look on his thread.

They were both absolutely appalling yesterday.

:thup:

A lot more people in here though. I think Winjaldum has been nothing short of disgraceful for the past month at least.

He put in at lest 4 or 5 crosses man

They're usually really good ones as well, but rather than question why nothing comes in from the other side, or why the forwards are never in the right place to get on the end of them, it's Sissoko's who can't be arsed.