Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally I would have hooked him at HT, put Colback LB, and pushed Aarons to play on the left with Townsend switching to the right. He really can't keep getting away with miserable performances. He's the only player we have who is almost certain to be at the Euros this summer, and he simply HAS to feel that his place in that french squad is under threat, otherwise he'll just not perform. Awful attitude.

Personally I would have hooked him at HT, put Colback LB, and pushed Aarons to play on the left with Townsend switching to the right. He really can't keep getting away with miserable performances. He's the only player we have who is almost certain to be at the Euros this summer, and he simply HAS to feel that his place in that french squad is under threat, otherwise he'll just not perform. Awful attitude.

Agree that we need to have him concerned about his french place to get him performing.

• 3 weeks later...

Been hot and cold for a while and even when playing badly, he was still our only attacking threat and would create chances.  For quite a while now, he has been absolute dog shite.  His first touch and ability on the ball in tight spaces, is horrendous for a top flight footballer.  Always just tries to run through people and can't cross for shit, either.  He just looks so disinterested and tends to just go through the motions.  When he was clean through the other night and let the defender get goal side of him  :pilko:

I'd be tempted to drop him.  But you could say that for half of the team and I don't even know who we'd replace him with? 

Been hot and cold for a while and even when playing badly, he was still our only attacking threat and would create chances.  For quite a while now, he has been absolute dog shite.  His first touch and ability on the ball in tight spaces, is horrendous for a top flight footballer.  Always just tries to run through people and can't cross for shit, either.  He just looks so disinterested and tends to just go through the motions.  When he was clean through the other night and let the defender get goal side of him  :pilko:

I'd be tempted to drop him.  But you could say that for half of the team and I don't even know who we'd replace him with? 

Would put Townsend on the right and either Perez or Aarons on the left.

He's fine on the right wing more often than not though, his link up with Janmaat especially at home is one of the best things about us going forwards.

Away from home we clearly need a new plan, I didn't think Wijnaldum was as bad as usual last night but neither him or Sissoko should be in the side away until we can start picking up points and come up with some kind of gameplan, they're pointless.

Aarons and Townsend on the wings away from home. Wijnaldum behind Doumbia with Shelvey and Saivet or Tiote in the middle.

How the fuck does he escape criticism when he is worse than Sissoko playing away.

Guest firetotheworks

How did today prove that either way? :lol: We scored one lucky goal without him and conceded 2. He's in shit form, but they pretty much all are.

When he gets the ball he generally tries to get it in the box or to run past his man. Better than most of them who just get it and give it straight back. He's not a particularly good footballer but he actually tries to create things