Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes I was there. I wouldn't say 17m is cut price as nobody is willing to even pay that as yet. That money would get us the 3 players we need

Best knock it down to £10m then.

I heard £3m is the new £35m.

Yes I was there. I wouldn't say 17m is cut price as nobody is willing to even pay that as yet. That money would get us the 3 players we need

Nobody is willing to pay 17m? :lol: Ok cant wait to hear how you know that...

Thick as he is he'll offer a lot in this division, stupid to sell for that kind of fee.  Not that we'd need to, we could probably sell him tomorrow if we let it be known that we'd take £25m.  But lets just stick to our guns on the fee instead,like I say he can offer a lot against Championship sides.

Guest chopey

I'm of the opinion that if we don't get the right fee then just keep him, if he sulks and goes off in the huff then that's his problem, that new fella Diame looks like a good replacement for him anyway.

He can tear poor teams apart, drive us forward and creates a lot of space for others especially at home. I agree he could tear championship teams apart and I actually rate him probably more than most in what he can do but keeping him when he really does not want to be here and will be around the squad with a bad attitude can't be good for us.

I really think even 20m would be a fantastic deal for us I just think people are misguided by that insane 35m we placed on him and think thats what he is worth and he has scored what, about 3 goals in the last 2 years?

He's worth what ever Rafa thinks he's worth, not really hard to understand tbh. We don't need to sell and have no reason to sell him for less than what we consider his value. As i said before you are acting like the TV deals never happened and we are living in pre 2010 :lol: Almost Mike Ashleyish tbh.

Tubes, don't mean to be rude, but you don't have a fucking clue about the pricing inflation for players these days. You really not to stop trying to flog people for 50-90% less than what clubs are spending these days for players man.