Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Plays better when booked. That's twice I've worried about him on a card only for him to step up and play even better.

If he performs like this in the prem I'd have him starting every game he's fit. Santon hasn't been great lately, I also wouldn't mind seeing santon in where Jonas plays.

I hate myself for thinking it but kind of hoping Santon picks up a little knock so we can see what this guy is like in the prem, looks literally miles ahead of Santon defensively and still looks like he can get forward, reckon he will be class with more games under his belt. Impressed hugely with him and Mbiwa.

Bet he doesn't as Santon's height will come into it against Stoke, not that it should like.

There's only a couple of cms in it, plus Haidara uses his head and strength better from what I've seen.

Guest bimpy474

Bet he doesn't as Santon's height will come into it against Stoke, not that it should like.

There's only a couple of cms in it, plus Haidara uses his head and strength better from what I've seen.

I know but you could see Pardew using it as an excuse. Besides i think Pardew sees this lad as Santon's back up at the moment.

I would play the lad myself, Santon's defensive game needs some serious work, and having him be undroppable won't help him.