Massadio Haïdara

Santon, MYM and Dummett are fine at LB. Haidara needs games badly.

So does Dummett though otherwise his progress will stagnate. Be interesting to see if he's thrown in against City in the cup.

Which top championship club would want Haïdara for a few months?

None. They have left backs that they are,

a) comfortable with, hope to make money off.

b) , well, what, a few months. Seriously?!?!?

It is the same shit where people are questioning why none of our players are getting a decent loan and seemingly blaming the club.

Those we do loan for longer are not the greatest examples. The great white hopes Brayson/Ferguson come to mind.

It is the same shit where people are questioning why none of our players are getting a decent loan and seemingly blaming the club.

Those we do loan for longer are not the greatest examples. The great white hopes Brayson/Ferguson come to mind.

Missed the boat to loan a lot of players out like. Teams have done their recruitment for the first half of the season now, ST loans excluded.

Missed the boat to loan a lot of players out like. Teams have done their recruitment for the first half of the season now, ST loans excluded.

Ay jaysus. I have no idea what you've said. But bet yer'll be right.

Durunk as a fucker. How's yer boss. We'll fucking twat the scousers. Bring on Sat'day. :Jonny2J: :indi: :clap2:

Santon, MYM and Dummett are fine at LB. Haidara needs games badly.

Top 8ish championship club would be ideal. But anyone who is decent and will give him games tbh.

Butland has just went to Barnsley on loan, I reckon any Championship club would be good for him tbh.

• 4 weeks later...

Will he be fit again for Norwich? Would love for him to get a start, moving Santon over.

Or we could just keep Santon in his best position and let Haidara earn his chance.

Alternatives I can think of;

1. Santon at RB with Haidara/Dummett at LB

2. MYM at RB, Colo/Taylor in central.

3. Anita at RB

4. Tav at RB

I would prefer #1, with Haidara, but I think he will do #2 with Colo. That way he gets to play Colo, without dropping one of the recent performers.

If he does a pure swap I would expect Anita to outrank Tav.

Will he be fit again for Norwich? Would love for him to get a start, moving Santon over.

Or we could just keep Santon in his best position and let Haidara earn his chance.

And play thin air at right back.  Good choice.

I'd play Anita there. Problem?

The least disruption and most sensible choice would be Anita at RB, hence it wont be.

He's going to bring Coloccini back in anyway i reckon so based on the whole least disruption theme i reckon Mapou will play RB.

I don't necessarily agree with it but i think that's how its going to go down.

Guest bimpy474

The least disruption and most sensible choice would be Anita at RB, hence it wont be.

He's going to bring Coloccini back in anyway i reckon so based on the whole least disruption theme i reckon Mapou will play RB.

I don't necessarily agree with it but i think that's how its going to go down.

That's how i see it too.

I would leave Colo out seeing as Elmander has given him problems galore in the past.

Tiote in the middle against Norwich??

Guest Roger Kint

Where the hell else would he play like?

Where the hell else would he play like?

Eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssyyyyyy son!!!

Big Ron doesn't like the idea of playing Tiote against teams where we need to control the play or open them up. He'd rather have Anita in there i think for that.

Against Norwich (i would hope) that CM would be a more influential part of the game then RB so i'm surprised he'd advocate moving Anita out there. Given we have FBs (all be it not on there natural side) and also the option of MYM i would have thought Ron would have preferred that option.

Somthing like this...

.........................Krul.......................

MYM.........Willo...........Colo......Santon

...............Sissoko......Anita...............

HBA................Cabay................Remy

...................Gouf/Cisse....................

....is all i'm saying!

don´t mind Tiote starting against Norwich...he is our captain atm and he is playing well. Its not like we are that great, still need someone to boss the midfield. Should have enough attacking quality to score against them.

Great with competition in the midfield. Anita, arfa etc. on the bench.

Bring in a good CB and good striker - and we could have a very good season. We still could without injuries to key players...can´t remember last time i was this positive...