Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

While i'm all in for getting bodies in this doesn't make sense to me. we should really be going for a striker and a CB.

I know our management are a bit dense BUT surely it's possible to pursue a few players at a time

A natural left back would be great for squad depth, would allow us to rest Santon from time to time

Guest ItalianMagpie

A natural left back would be great for squad depth, would allow us to rest Santon from time to time

No doubt about that.

Still, I hope we're not wasting too much time for this and we're actively working on the cb/striker issue.

No doubt about that.

Still, I hope we're not wasting too much time for this and we're actively working on the cb/striker issue.

Absolutely, a striker and CB are a must. If we don't get both then this window is a failure regardless of how many players for other positions we sign

Dear Alan/Mike/Dekka

Forget the sideshows - sign a bloody central defender!!! Utter clowns.

Yes, Debuchy represents only part of the task done of replacing our half paralysed back line.

This is on the Sports Direct sports news page.

So too is us going after De Jong.

The what?

Thats where I always go for my sports direct sports news

It's right next to business money business news and politics liars politics news

Bid accepted by page 50, medical completed by page 75 and after 25 pages of gifs he finally signs for someone else on page 100.

TT adds him in FM. He retires.

Head Coach Mike uses the 'offseason' to re-train him as a quarterback.