Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ref didn't see it, but the assistant referee did and he didn't think it was a serious foul. So the FA CAN'T take action, due to rules about retrospective action if an official has seen/reported an incident.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Chriswok/reactions/yaomingtheref.png

:lol: wew, that is actually fucking unbelievable.

What I said before about hopefully this would be a reality check for the lad, well how the fuck is any youngster going to learn when the FA are effectively saying "yeah it's ok to go in like that".

Genuinely fucking stunned by that like, even though I shouldn't be.

I fucking knew this would happen. We always get fucked over.

A ban wouldn't make up for the tackle but it would mean something. So not only does our player get injured, their player stays on the pitch and they go on to win. He doesn't even get banned.

So they are saying the officials saw it but didn't give anything? Fucking disgraceful.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wouldn't care if they stuck to that rule 100%, but they seemingly only go to that rule when it suits them. Cabaye punished after the Brighton game, even though the ref saw the tackle, for example. Madness.

Time to sue the FA

precisely, take the emotion and the childishness (taxfree) out of it and there really should be a legitimate course of action open to the club vs. the fa...

to be fair to taxfree et al we should probably have a whipround for a DNA test to see if mcmannaman is related to ted bundy, just in case

I fucking knew this would happen. We always get fucked over.

A ban wouldn't make up for the tackle but it would mean something. So not only does our player get injured, their player stays on the pitch and they go on to win. He doesn't even get banned.

So they are saying the officials saw it but didn't give anything? Fucking disgraceful.

If that's the excuse that they are giving then how can any of those utterly fucking useless cunts ever officiate another match.  They've let someone get broken in half and did fuck all.